Media Dillon Danis looking to help another bullied child

Lol because kids have never been given apple juice in a wine glass to make them feel like an adult

Kid goes to a legitimate school. Do you think he conned the education department and he's secretly 18? GTFO

4b2.gif

I was agreeing with you. I was pointing out how Australia’s mentality towards racism is to tell the victim not to take offence. Even though it’s offensive and instilling racism into our society. Relax brother
Sorry I misunderstood..

Yeah, you jumped hook Line and sinker for the bullshit claim in the OP, and you're calling everyone else the sucker?

There has been zero evidence presented that he's a child actor.

You sound like one of those crazy edgelord conspiracy guys. Ever heard of a thing called ockhams razor? Try engaging your brain sometime before coming out with such stupid shit

The problem with the razor is on how to determine what's the simplest explanation. Sometimes is about perspective

I think he was saying that Danis should go beat up the 9 year old bullies since Wilder went and beat up an internet troll and that was something special

this x1000
come down off the soapbox for a moment lol

bullying/teasing has been around alot longer than any of us have been....of course there have also always been circumstances where it went too far and thats always tragic and something that should be actively worked against......youre never going to stop kids from being kids and even in an ideal world .....there would still be some teasing....teasing is okay....its all part n parcel of life ....its only a bad thing when it comes from a place of hatred or when it goes too far....

as the other poster said, what leads to school shootings and stuff like that is the insane drugs we are feeding our kids not only through medications but food as well...and then we expect them to behave normally ....bullying has always been around, school shootings have not....heavily medicated children have not......do the math

parents shouldnt be sending their kids off to a school until they are 10 anyway....those first few years are the most crucial and if someone wants to have their best chance at making that kid the best they could be....this is where it occurs in the first 1-7 years, instead we ship kids off to let someone else do the parenting and then have the ignorance to whine and gripe about the way someone else does our job for us....its a fucked state of affairs but to come out and blanketstatement/demonize every kind of teasing/mild bullying that could ever be as a formula for mass murders....is wrong and in of itself excessive...

it doesnt matter if you had shit smeared in your mouth every day of every school year you had.....in no way shape or form does that offer an excuse for you to go and shoot up a bunch of other kids.....it doesnt offer an excuse for any of the things you listed, no matter what happened yesterday, what you do today and tomorrow is on you and only you

as the other poster said, we know what is teasing and what is going too far but kids dont know that entirely and thus should be corrected and taught that breaking someone down is easy and what cowards do...but lifting up others is what good people do and nothing is more rewarding that making another person happy and full of smiles.
Well said!!!

They used to have shooting classes and kids used to take shotguns to school every day so they could squirrel hunt after school back in the day around here.
One old man told me about the time he had to shoot a snake at school because the teacher told him to because he was the only one that brought his gun that day.
These boys used to fist fight at school constantly also.
No one ever shot up the school house or cried about bullies.

Bullying, guns, boys, music, video games, movies, ECT.... aren't the problem. Taking fathers out of homes, putting boys on psychological drugs or drugs to make them behave like girls, and not letting kids fight it out and be kids is the problem.

I would tell this little fella next time someone wants to mess around just bite a big hunk out of them. (I would tell him to just fight them, but I do believe he is handicaped.) Either way I would say that a lot of the "bullying" would slow down tremendously.

many of those situations are by kids that have been bullied and tormented for years.
It doesn't matter the reason why these women and cucks put these young boys on psychological drugs. The outcome is always the same, suicide, school shooting, or just another drug addict.

More lives ruined.

He is flexing with the donation money <45>

This will all before that bullied vid was released. So he always has slick fades and Gucci in shit, yet in his bully campaign vid, he looks like a walking billboard for Goodwill and homeless people

something has to be done though...
"Something" like detention maybe, your idea sounds fucking crazy. You can't police everything in the world bro, especially when it comes to what 9 year old kids are saying to each other, and how people should parent their children.

That's good, bullied children should destroy their bullies. Hats off!

people noticed weird things and now they delete instagram both him and mother

"Something" like detention maybe, your idea sounds fucking crazy. You can't police everything in the world bro, especially when it comes to what 9 year old kids are saying to each other, and how people should parent their children.

assault is assault, whether it's by kids or not....I was bullied all through school....and I came very very close to doing something that would have put me in jail for a long time...so bullying needs to end...charges need to be brought against the kids or the parents..

assault is assault, whether it's by kids or not....I was bullied all through school....and I came very very close to doing something that would have put me in jail for a long time...so bullying needs to end...charges need to be brought against the kids or the parents..
Physical assault is a whole different story, I agree w/ you there.

99.9% of people who are bullied would never shoot up a school, people that do that are evil people. Acting like bullying is the sole cause is totally wrong, maybe it's a variable, but there is no excuse to go and shoot a bunch of random people. Sad to hear that though, I'm glad you never did anything.

You can't totally end bullying w/o making the world a 100% controlled police state.

Physical assault is a whole different story, I agree w/ you there.

99.9% of people who are bullied would never shoot up a school, people that do that are evil people. Acting like bullying is the sole cause is totally wrong, maybe it's a variable, but there is no excuse to go and shoot a bunch of random people. Sad to hear that though, I'm glad you never did anything.

You can't totally end bullying w/o making the world a 100% controlled police state.

Oh, I never thought about shooting up a school....but I wanted some retribution on the guys that did the actual bullying....I found out where they lived, and was planning on doing something....but, it was all thoughts from a pissed off kid...haha

Typical bullying builds character and is a part of growing up. Obviously there is a limit to that shit, and by no means should anyone be making fun of a kid with obvious disabilities. That’s not bullying , that’s just being a piece of fucking shit.
Agree 100%. You gotta be a real scumbag to pick on someone that is disabled and/or sick.

Back