Dillon Danis: ‘In a street fight, I’d beat Ngannou to death’

One guy is the HW champ of the world

the other is

2-0 against 2 no names

Touch choice

DAT RECORD THO
<{anton}>

QONVIyz.gif

That podcast was a shit show. The guy has copied Conor's whole persona without any actual charisma. It's embarrassing

That's why they broke up lol
Man, I'm not about to Google Dillon Danis dating history too thoroughly, but this all sounds too funny...

Got link?

It’s all good. Dudes a competitor. Most of them are dilution all. It kind of goes with the territory.

pjimage-19.jpg

Bellator welterweight Dillon Danis thinks he could get the best of UFC heavyweight champion Francis Ngannou. Not in an octagon, but in a street fight to the death.

“I can survive his punch, because I’m very good at weathering the storm,” Danis said. “He’s the kind of guy, he’s like a one-pump chump. In a street fight to the death, where someone’s gonna die, I’ll beat him.”

“Jiu-jitsu? Come on, that’s like a joke,” Danis said. “In a Jiu-jitsu matchup right now, even drunk I’ll fuck him up. Come on, he’s terrible on the ground.”

Low Kick MMA

You see this kind of delusion all the time from BJJ guys lol. As the saying goes a BJJ Black Belt turns to a White Belt after a good punch to the face

This guys whole schtick is just saying the most outlandish bullshit he can on podcast and Instagram posts

pjimage-19.jpg

Bellator welterweight Dillon Danis thinks he could get the best of UFC heavyweight champion Francis Ngannou. Not in an octagon, but in a street fight to the death.

“I can survive his punch, because I’m very good at weathering the storm,” Danis said. “He’s the kind of guy, he’s like a one-pump chump. In a street fight to the death, where someone’s gonna die, I’ll beat him.”

“Jiu-jitsu? Come on, that’s like a joke,” Danis said. “In a Jiu-jitsu matchup right now, even drunk I’ll fuck him up. Come on, he’s terrible on the ground.”

Low Kick MMA
He was punked by jake paul and a group of guys rolling up throwing water balloons at him. I don't think he has the situational awareness or reflexes to defend himself against a guy that has crossed continents so he could train to beat the shit out of people.

How does Dillon Danis earn money? What's he been doing all these years?

The better MMA fighter isn't always the better street fighter. We just saw an MMA legend get wrecked by Jake Paul. I don't think Ngannou's style would translate well to a street fight. Jake Paul would probably beat Ngannou in a street fight.

I know you’re trolling, but Ngannou’s style is tailor made for street fighting lol

I think he meant in a street fight, theres no rules, so he would have a slight advantage, and that advantage being a .45 caliber pistol or something with good stopping power.

If he was a prime alpha Sherdogger obviously he'd be right... But no. Francis would fuck up his entire crew by himself, long-dick style.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back