Dillon Danis: ‘In a street fight, I’d beat Ngannou to death’

LOL dude so wrong there, so so wrong, u can tell DIldo deanus has never had a death experience , or a real street fight

Francis should just go stand in a room with him and stare

dude would shit

That Dildo is only known because he was foot stomped by Khabib.

People say dumb shit when they're drunk.

I wonder how many sherdoggers have uttered the phrase "i could have been a fighter, you know?" after a couple of Coors Lite.

l@nd0

me? i start spouting nonsense on soda.

the only way if he comes from behind and catch francis off guard, because street fight is still a street fight, a cheap shot to the balls is all it takes to win, regardless of your size, i mean it isnt wrong from the context of what hes saying, no people fight with honor in a street fight except for arranged

pjimage-19.jpg

Bellator welterweight Dillon Danis thinks he could get the best of UFC heavyweight champion Francis Ngannou. Not in an octagon, but in a street fight to the death.

“I can survive his punch, because I’m very good at weathering the storm,” Danis said. “He’s the kind of guy, he’s like a one-pump chump. In a street fight to the death, where someone’s gonna die, I’ll beat him.”

“Jiu-jitsu? Come on, that’s like a joke,” Danis said. “In a Jiu-jitsu matchup right now, even drunk I’ll fuck him up. Come on, he’s terrible on the ground.”

Low Kick MMA
In a street fight, I'd beat Danis to death, right after I shot him. 99% of you don't really understand the street. In the street, there are no rules, there is no honor, and there is no such thing as a fair fight......precisely why they call it the street.

pjimage-19.jpg

Bellator welterweight Dillon Danis thinks he could get the best of UFC heavyweight champion Francis Ngannou. Not in an octagon, but in a street fight to the death.

“I can survive his punch, because I’m very good at weathering the storm,” Danis said. “He’s the kind of guy, he’s like a one-pump chump. In a street fight to the death, where someone’s gonna die, I’ll beat him.”

“Jiu-jitsu? Come on, that’s like a joke,” Danis said. “In a Jiu-jitsu matchup right now, even drunk I’ll fuck him up. Come on, he’s terrible on the ground.”

Low Kick MMA
They should set up a royal rumble with Dillon Danis, AJ Agazarm, and the Paul brothers.
Winner faces Francis Ngannou to the death (Ngannou gets to execute the winner).

A 45 year old Jake Shields beat him on the ground like year or two ago

Oh for sure not easily, but with the lack of slams and the sport's best efforts to neutralize strength (aka make shit more boring), I can see him pulling off a desperation heel hook or something...IF he doesn't get wrecked by something simple like a can opener or arm triangle.
can opener? Thats white belt level. If he got can openered I would legit lol. The dude is giving you two arms to work with. No blue belt or above gets caught with that.

Dillon Danis is a MMA version of Jake Paul.

He's a gimic who has some skill but his personality is that of Colby Covington level and it's fucking annoying.

Let him burn out and please ignore him

Back