Dillon Danis: ‘In a street fight, I’d beat Ngannou to death’

How the fuck does this guy have CTE already after only 2 MMA fights

NGannou literally takes this turd off the ground with each of his punches.. he is unconscious before he even hits the ground.

pjimage-19.jpg

Bellator welterweight Dillon Danis thinks he could get the best of UFC heavyweight champion Francis Ngannou. Not in an octagon, but in a street fight to the death.

“I can survive his punch, because I’m very good at weathering the storm,” Danis said. “He’s the kind of guy, he’s like a one-pump chump. In a street fight to the death, where someone’s gonna die, I’ll beat him.”

“Jiu-jitsu? Come on, that’s like a joke,” Danis said. “In a Jiu-jitsu matchup right now, even drunk I’ll fuck him up. Come on, he’s terrible on the ground.”

Low Kick MMA
George-Elaine-Sarcastic-Gesture-On-Seinfeld.gif

Can't believe I'm saying this but I hope Jake Paul KOs him next

Funny how some people have difficulties grasping on reality. Makes me think of that dude on TUF who said he never got knocked out in his life, but got floored and slept like a baby twice during the show and was still arguing that he was never knocked out.

I’m not even convinced he easily beats Ngannou in BJJ
Oh for sure not easily, but with the lack of slams and the sport's best efforts to neutralize strength (aka make shit more boring), I can see him pulling off a desperation heel hook or something...IF he doesn't get wrecked by something simple like a can opener or arm triangle.

People say dumb shit when they're drunk.

I wonder how many sherdoggers have uttered the phrase "i could have been a fighter, you know?" after a couple of Coors Lite.

l@nd0

The better MMA fighter isn't always the better street fighter. We just saw an MMA legend get wrecked by Jake Paul. I don't think Ngannou's style would translate well to a street fight. Jake Paul would probably beat Ngannou in a street fight.

Back