Dillon Danis: ‘In a street fight, I’d beat Ngannou to death’

We have a Triple C. Now we have Triple D!!!!! Dillion Delusional Danis.

pjimage-19.jpg

The dude has a 1inch forehead -fighters head but small brain -cut the guy some slack ~signed a fivehead

I actually don’t mind Danis but Ngannou would fuck him until he loved him.

Dildo wouldn't even beat jake paul, even he don't believe what his gums are flapping

A prerequisite for saying dumb shit in an effort to stay relevant, is being relevant in the first place.

He may be able to win a sport BJJ match, but nearly any other ruleset Francis just crushes him like a bug. What a delusional freak.
He’s not delusional .. he’s playing the game .. the more ppl talking the more $$$

Dillon thinks we’re still in UFC 1 Royce Gracie days lol. Ngannou would toss him on his cranium

He may be able to win a sport BJJ match, but nearly any other ruleset Francis just crushes him like a bug. What a delusional freak.

What's to keep Ngannou from using all 280 lbs of muscle to just twist this guy into a pretzel? Danis can't walk around more than 190 lbs when he's not in camp; can he?

This troll is starting to remind me of renzo .The delusions of grandeur are so up there that he might have some mental illness.

Maybe if Francis let's him into his house while hes sleeping( leave the door open) and then Dillon can jump in bed and then get his arm underneath chin while applying his other arm and pressure while waking the big guy for a split second and then putting him back to sleep ....ok ( msybe).
Ngannou s fist is bigger than Danis s head and his right arm is bigger than his chest cavity. In a REAL FIGHT, Danis would play the role of a little bitch. Franny would pick him up by his collar and just slam his forehead into his face..... and hopefully that doesnt result in the actual death of Danis.

I cant wait ...CANT WAIT for Danis to come in as a 7-1 favorite over some no name welter in Bellator and get the living shit kicked out of him on the wrong end of a 1st round stoppage.

Cant stand this dude

Of course he'd beat him in a street fight...if he had a gun.

Good luck making money with your delusions in new street fight promo, just what market needs. Need to ease on the killing though that won’t be good for business.

Back