Dillon Danis: ‘In a street fight, I’d beat Ngannou to death’

If a street fight with Francis was gonna go down Danis would shit himself, have a heart attack and die before Francis got hands on him.

Francis would destroy him in any form of combat including bjj, tired of people falling for this troll though he knows he’d shit his pants and run like usain bolt if he ever saw Francis in a dark alley

Dillon has done very well to get himself into the public eye. He gets talked about an awful lot for someone that has limited MMA experience.

He's parlayed his relationship with Conor, beef with Khabib, and Jiu Jitsu accolades into discussions on forums, interviews on MMA platforms, being mentioned in boxing by famous people like Jake Paul, etc.

The more stupid shit he says, the more attention he gets. If he can make more money doing that, then he would have otherwise, good on him....cant hate the dude for taking advantage of opportunities.

What opportunities!?

He hasn't fought anyone in 2 years and yet talking shit nonstop. The whole talking shit is to set up your fight for a big day. The only thing he did was get kicked out of the BJJ place he trained and taught which was a famous place with a well known instructor.. All he managed to do is lose his coach, team and job with shit talking.

What opportunities!?

He hasn't fought anyone in 2 years and yet talking shit nonstop. The whole talking shit is to set up your fight for a big day. The only thing he did was get kicked out of the BJJ place he trained and taught which was a famous place with a well known instructor.. All he managed to do is lose his coach, team and job with shit talking.
Well, you have to admit that he's pretty good at sucking Conor's dick..

He says this shit because it gets people talking about him.

He is not a fighter. He got 2 fights. I guess he's trying to talk himself into some money, he doesn't actually want to fight anybody. He'll probably be Jake Paul's victim at some point and ride of into the sunset with couple mil.

None of you have ever been in an actual fight if you think size matters. Danis like a spider monkey on francis and he would strangle him.

Fun fact: Ngannou has twice as many submission victories in his mma career as Danis

What opportunities!?

I said "He's parlayed his relationship with Conor, beef with Khabib, and Jiu Jitsu accolades into discussions on forums, interviews on MMA platforms, being mentioned in boxing by famous people like Jake Paul, etc." I consider that taking advantage of opportunities.

He hasnt fought in 2 years, yet often gets mentioned on MMA forums and has one of the most popular Youtube stars (with 20+Million subscribers) speaking his name regarding a potential fight. I agree that the main goal of shit talking is to make money. He still has time to fight somebody and make more money that he would have if he did not talk shit.

He's 27 years old, and has increased his chances of getting paid in the future by talking shit. I dont know how much money he has made for his 2 MMA fights, I think its possible he has already made more money than he would have in those 2 fights, because he talks shit. Its also possible he has had some opportunities to make money advertising on Instagram. Im not certain of this, however he has 1.2 Million followers, therefore wouldnt be surprised if that was the case.

I think he done a great job keeping his name in the public while fighting 2 times, and not fighting in 2 years. I dont beleive its out of the realm of possibility that he has made more money than he otherwise would have, while also staying popular enough to potentially get a big pay day.

There is a reason to him calling out people he will never fight..
I know dudes a troll but he saying it so seriously and seems like he actually believes it.

I think what annoys me is Danis has 2 fights and is a terrible MMA fighter but somehow gets a lot of attention. I don't mind good fighters like Colby and Conor talking outlandish stuff because they are actually really good fighters.

Dude has been calling out fighters for years.
All of them from UFC never a fighter from Bellator or from his own weight class.. I wonder why..

Remember when he called out RDA?
RDA agreed to a gym fight and to put up 100K.
Dillan was nowhere to be found.

Is this bum still around? He doesnt even fight...why are his opinions important? He wouldnt have the chance at anything before his head goes flying, i would love Jake Paul to troll him some more, he wont fight him.

Beat him off maybe, after begging for his life. Ngannou via decapitation.

Back