Media Diego Sanchez is hinting some big news involving Conor McGregor

There is no way the UFC is wasting a McGregor fight on Sanchez! There is much debate that Sanchez shouldn't even be fighting in UFC anymore, let alone giving him a big money fight against the cash king. This fight has NO chance.

Not even 1000 likes on the tweet. Poor Diego

looks like soyrier is doin everything he can to duck the goat mcgregor.

I think conor respects sanches and wants to help him make some life changing bucks

How come Conor is not demanding a top fighter? Why in the hell would the UFC set this up? If it happens shame on Conor hiding from legit competition. It is going to get ugly for him if this fight gets booked.

Conor vs Diego for the vacant undisputed lightweight champion of the world title. Have it in Dallas, at&t stadium, every seat will be filled to watch two evenly matched lightweights fight at 170 for the newly vacated lightweight belt. This is THE fight.

Nah, they will close 155 and open the new 165 division. Sanchez will fight Conor for the inaugural 165 belt and lose this fight.
Conor will become the first champ in the UFC to hold a belt in 3 different weight classes and subsequently will be moved to #1 in the p4p ranking.
His first title defense at 165 will be in 2024, against 43 years old GSP.

{<jordan}

With Khabib gone, I think Conor can potentially be the champ against he commits to fighting full time. I try to avoid his shenanigans and just enjoy the fights. Having said that, if he actually fights Diego Sanchez in 2021 I will have lost all respect for him as a fighter. Completely unacceptable.

Conor, Ido Portal, Diego and Guru Fabia swinger party!

Who the hell would pay for this? I'm a fan, but if this were on FREE TELEVISION I would think they were over charging.

Back