Media Diego Sanchez is hinting some big news involving Conor McGregor

Wouldn't be surprised if the UFC spoke to him and others to try and drive Dustin's price down.

Prime Diego finishes Mcgregor

Its very possible. WME era nerds wont realize how good Diego was when he was a gurappler that could bang. Instead of a swang and banger

he had one of the most iron chins in his purime and alot of pressure. Conor is fooked when its on the mat and he prolly gets choked by the 3rd

That's not Diego tweeting that. It's Joshua Fabia wearing Diego's skin as a suit.

The fuck? Him over Poirier? Some one's gotta draw the line here...

If Conor takes that fight he's a pathetic coward

<DisgustingHHH>

I really dont think this fight is actually happening guys. Its just that since Conor spilled the beans himself (why????) that he was interested in the fight,Diego is like "REALLY?? ME?? CMON!!!!!!!!!! I WANT IT I WANT IT" He dont want to let that go.

Its very possible. WME era nerds wont realize how good Diego was when he was a gurappler that could bang. Instead of a swang and banger

he had one of the most iron chins in his purime and alot of pressure. Conor is fooked when its on the mat and he prolly gets choked by the 3rd
The Diego that beat Nick Diaz was a dog , it’s sad for me how far he has fallen

prime diego sanchez would destroy conor mcgregor easily
30-25

but current diego sanchez will give conor an honorable warrior's death in the octagon

HEAR THAT LION ROAR
LET'S GO DIEGO
nf5hq.jpeg

conors touch butt coach vs fabia , main event for lw title

LMFAO! ME AND DIEGO IN DUBLIN IS A CRACKER!

Back