Media Diego Sanchez is hinting some big news involving Conor McGregor

This would be an embarrassing match up for everyone involved.
This.

Sanchez is very old, very close to retirement, 43 pro fights (lost 13 of them!!), he has had a lot of fights at 155lbs, and even had at least one fight at 145lbs, and his last 4 fights are : Won 1, Lost 3.

why is one of the (self-proclaimed) Greatest of All Time fighters (McG) wanting to fight a guy who has lost 3 or his last 4, has 13 losses on his fight record, and is almost 40 years old ???

Q. Why not fight a Ferguson or a Gaethje or a Poirier or a Hooker at 155lbs?
A. Because he knows he would very likely get destroyed, that's why.

Conor VS Sanchez for the LW belt at 170lbs. Sanchez wins by DQ (illegal knee on the ground) and takes Khabib's belt.

You read it here first.

Khabib left the sport because of Diego’s pending resurrection.

Conor is good and very accurate and fast, but with all the crystal healing and chakra balancing Diego will have in prep for the fight, I just can't see Diego losing at this point.

His human punching bag technique is working wonders, he is totally out of a shape and hasn't sparred in many years, but thats nothing that a good top-up of crystal healing can't fix, I'm sure Fabia and Stephen Bonnar will have him Aura cleansing too.

Nah, they will close 155 and open the new 165 division. Sanchez will fight Conor for the inaugural 165 belt and lose this fight.
Conor will become the first champ in the UFC to hold a belt in 3 different weight classes and subsequently will be moved to #1 in the p4p ranking.
His first title defense at 165 will be in 2024, against 43 years old GSP.

More truth to this than not.

mcgregor - bus
mcgregor - smartphone
mcgregor - old man in bar
mcgregor - cerrone
mcgregor - sanchez

with things going this way the rest of his career looks promising af

I would have to assume any chance of Diego getting a Conor fight would've gone out the window after his recent loss.

I don't think they'll fight.

Maybe they will coach the new TUF ?

There have been TUF's before where the coaches didn't fight afterwards.

TUF: Space Yoga vs Touchbutt ?

riiiiight, nothing would be better for treating his CTE than getting hit by Mcgregor's left hand.

OMG...if this happens ... Hahahha

This cant be true..Conor is done as far as a real fighter to me if this happens haha

Khabib forever broke him

He probably just doesn't know that those leaked messages were leaked to the public and thinks he's one of the few in the know.

How about Conor Cerrone 2 for the title?
Bwahahaha...they can checkerboard the Octagon and play chess. Cerrone can use giant beer cans and Connor can use giant shot glasses.

Back