Media Diego Sanchez is hinting some big news involving Conor McGregor

Maybe he's convinced Conor to take a yoga class with him..?

How come Conor is not demanding a top fighter? Why in the hell would the UFC set this up? If it happens shame on Conor hiding from legit competition. It is going to get ugly for him if this fight gets booked.
He is going to fight Dustin who is a top fighter.

Lol if this fight ever happens Conor is dead to me.

Even the ufc isn't stupid enough to make this fight, right?

7drHiqr.gif

what a cracker

Is Diego top 100?

Nah, they will close 155 and open the new 165 division. Sanchez will fight Conor for the inaugural 165 belt and lose this fight.
Conor will become the first champ in the UFC to hold a belt in 3 different weight classes and subsequently will be moved to #1 in the p4p ranking.
His first title defense at 165 will be in 2024, against 43 years old GSP.
A 60 yr old GSP would beat Conor.

Then proceeds to lost the belt upon his first title defence

With Guru Fabia behind Sanchez, there is no way he relinquishes the title, unless he retires...

Sanchez could very well set a new record for title defenses. One that may never be broken...

Conor VS Sanchez for the LW belt at 170lbs. Sanchez wins by DQ (illegal knee on the ground) and takes Khabib's belt.

You read it here first.

and GSP coming back to fight Diego for that LW title.

<TheDonald>

The only thing amazing about this fight is the pre-fight. If we get Proper 12 Conor, Diego will never recover.

Maybe Conor's training movement with Fabia

I don’t know why anyone would wanna watch that other then people being sheep just buying cause it’s Conor lol

How many fights does Diego have on his contract?
Could they be going in on a new MMA business idea? Fabia seems like the kind of guy who'd want to dictate things, and with Conors dollars.. I'm just speculating obviously likely horse shit.

Back