Media Diego Sanchez is hinting some big news involving Conor McGregor

Conor going to knock off TUF winners season by season.
If he got past Rashad and Ping, season 5 would be his downfall.
AgileHighlevelFurseal-small.gif

Kamaru handed Conor a title shot and Conor was silent
That has nothing to do with the fact the UFC will give Conor any title shot. Conor/UFC are in the business of giving Conor belts without risking him losing. Unless it's in a complete joke fight eg Mayweather, then fuck it who cares.

Nah, they will close 155 and open the new 165 division. Sanchez will fight Conor for the inaugural 165 belt and lose this fight.
Conor will become the first champ in the UFC to hold a belt in 3 different weight classes and subsequently will be moved to #1 in the p4p ranking.
His first title defense at 165 will be in 2024, against 43 years old GSP.
Lmaoooooo

Everyone ITT: "Probably some gay offer for butt stuffs"

Poor Diego lol

Nah, they will close 155 and open the new 165 division. Sanchez will fight Conor for the inaugural 165 belt and lose this fight.
Conor will become the first champ in the UFC to hold a belt in 3 different weight classes and subsequently will be moved to #1 in the p4p ranking.
His first title defense at 165 will be in 2024, against 43 years old GSP.

I call BS. Dude dont defend.

Lol imagine they actually made this fight. How would his troll fans actually swing it....

Conor should fight Diego as a co main and Poirier as the main event on the same night

{<Mcgoat}
Would be a cracka!

I dont think it will happen at this point,but now that the cats out of the bag Diego is like CMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That has nothing to do with the fact the UFC will give Conor any title shot. Conor/UFC are in the business of giving Conor belts without risking him losing. Unless it's in a complete joke fight eg Mayweather, then fuck it who cares.

FWIW the only LWs who I think can beat him are Islam and Gregor Gillespie.

Nobody who isn't a beast wrestler or has godlike chin/cardio (Diaz) is beating him.

FWIW the only LWs who I think can beat him are Islam and Gregor Gillespie.

Nobody who isn't a beast wrestler or has godlike chin/cardio (Diaz) is beating him.
Yeah you might not be wrong there, the division seems kinda ripe for the taking...which makes it even more interesting. I'm curious if he's just too big now and can't actually make 155. Or, just doesn't feel like he has to.

I pray that Diego doesn't fight Conor, that would be a silly mismatch at this point in their careers.

Back