Diego Sanchez calls out MCGOAT

Diego would go out cold in the first or second. He's tailor made for the GOAT to destroy.

entertainment value is high with this scrap....good enough for me lol
Make as much sense as Hughes vs Royce but what the hell, I'll watch it....

Dumb fight, fuck Diego, stop giving him big names, mcGoat has much more pressing matters

Dana denied that fast. Can't have the hype train derail before a title fight by having him fight someone that can take him down.

what if Diego promises to wrestle?

hope uncle dana pulls the trigger on this fight. if mcGOAT goes up to 155 and runs through diego, he is deserving a title shot or at the least, a #1 contender fight.

Diego would go out cold in the first or second. He's tailor made for the GOAT to destroy.

Sure... a 145 pounder is going to knock out Diego Sanchez. Do you know how many times Diego has been finished by strikes? Zero... He has one stoppage against a prime BJ Penn between 4th and 5th rounds which was due to a huge cut... and Diego was still willing to fight the final round.

If you look at the guys Diego has been in the ring with that could not finish him;

And just remember many of these guys are 170 pounders or fought at 185 (like Kampman did)

Gomi
BJ Penn
Kampman
Melendez
Ellenberger
Riggs
Nick Diaz

the list goes on and on. No one has ever knocked Diego out at any weight class. Certainly McGregor could hit him clean on the button but Diego has shown time after time that hitting him in the face and head does little but make him fight harder.

McGregor would likely win due to superior technique and speed but finish Diego pretty bloody unlikely.

This fight is an absurd idea. I don't want to see Diego get punched anymore.

Diego has a weird history of fighting to the level of his competition for the most part.

He beats really good guys and loses to bums.

I dont want this fight happening, diego is a joke now and definetely has a brain damage, connor would give him parkinsons

Sanchez is a glutton for punishment, I'd rather a showcase fight like this though than throw Mcgregor straight in with Aldo, lets have fun with the Irishman before Jose beats the bejesus out of him.

What's the size difference? At what weight. I wonder what Connor walks around at

Tough fight, fun to watch probably, both would hype the shit out of it, but.....nothing really for Connor to gain there other than maybe a FOTN award, Diego is not exactly top ranked, title shot is not there for the Goat.

Is there any possible way we can get a double KO, or a loss for both fighters if this actually happened???

One reason being, the post fight interview....one would say a bunch of WWE type/senseless bull shit, while on the other hand, you would have to sub-title the other one since he has reached the Evandar Holyfield/Chuck Liddell level of public speaking after years of punishment....

Back