Diego Sanchez calls out MCGOAT

I don't plan on ordering this ppv as is. If McGregor vs Sanchez is on it I might reconsider.

Diego is fighting Norman Parke Nov. 15th.

Fucking hell...Diego hasn't been fighting scrubs.

He fought the number 1 contender, an undefeated top prospect and Pearson, who is no joke.

Now, he's fighting Parke, undefeated with 20 wins and 4-0-1 in the UFC?

Guy can't catch a break.

Agree they are banking a name off Diego but he still makes tough fights.

The Parke fight is off I believe.

Be careful what you wish for. Conor is no joke.

It would be a very easy fight for Conor. I wouldn't mind seeing it... but it doesn't really make much sense.

Conor wants a big payout...fighting sanchez in mexico, he would hype the shit out of that fight. 6 weeks of him and diego media war, well i'd toon in

I don't plan on ordering this ppv as is. If McGregor vs Sanchez is on it I might reconsider.

That's why they booked it.

Also - to those that think a Nightmare win takes Conor out of title contention, if he gets wrestleboxed to a loss against Diego it's not likely that he was getting past Aldo or Mendes anyway.

Guess dana is afraid Diego has a legit chance at beating him. It would be a good fight...dont be scared dana, it'll be ok

They've created too much hype not to make this happen.

The UFC are the only ones who can stop this fight. My only guess is that Dana thinks the risk is too high for Conor.

He needs more faith in the GOAT.

Be careful what you ask for, Dream... er, Nightmare. Or whatever the fuck you're calling yourself these days.

Diego via split decision...

at the end of the day

mma is entertainment

make the fight

Sanchez face would be a bloody pulp by the end of the fight and Connor would barely be breaking a sweat, split decision for Diego

great entertaining fight to be made but more in the way of watching an Irish pitbull tear a mexican rooster apart.

conor would own sanchez and beat him everywhere but sanchez has a good chin and durable and sanchez by robbery split decision

smh Diego would put a hurting on Mchypetrain ..too much chin & heart
cmon Dana sacrifice your golden boy

Back