Media Diego Lopes knocking out Brian Ortega with the right, then waking him back up with the left

Do you think that is what happened in this sequence?

• Total voters
And then punches himself lol

I wonder if someone has ever slipped out of a clinch knee coming up right at the last second and the dude crack himself in the face?

Not possible
Then how do guys fall and knee themselves in the face sometimes when Ko'd? Ive literally done that and ended up with a black eye. Watch anderson silva clinch knee rich franklin, he head is right above rich's head. I promise there is some idiot in Russia who has kneed himself in the face before in a match and we just havent seen it

Then how do guys fall and knee themselves in the face sometimes when Ko'd? Ive literally done that and ended up with a black eye. Watch anderson silva clinch knee rich franklin, he head is right above rich's head. I promise there is some idiot in Russia who has kneed himself in the face before in a match and we just havent seen it
I would have see it in 22 ywars of watching fights.

Do you know how to do a high knee ?
It doesn't feel like something you will do to yourself on accident.

he has one of the best chins in the game. been stopped twice, one due to injury and one because the doctor had to save him from himself.

he has one of the best chins in the game. been stopped twice, one due to injury and one because the doctor had to save him from himself.
Volk should of probably been stopped too, that was brutal

If that second punch missed he’s out cold, was dropping like a lifeless corpse.

Why the fuck he decided to brawl in the pocket with Diego Lopes at the start of a fight is beyond my comprehension.

i don’t think he was out. if he were, his legs would buckle and he would have collapsed, even if he regained consciousness immediately.

i don’t think he was out. if he were, his legs would buckle and he would have collapsed, even if he regained consciousness immediately.
He was falling forward, your legs don't buckle when your weight is in front or behind your legs, you just fall in that direction. If legs buckled under fighters evetime they got KOed there would be a lot more injuries to legs.

He was out and woke up from the second punch and or the sensation of falling. Jake Shields woke up from falling when he fought Hendo and ate an overhand right and woke up while he was falling. This sort of stuff happens all the time.

He was falling forward, your legs don't buckle when your weight is in front or behind your legs, you just fall in that direction. If legs buckled under fighters evetime they got KOed there would be a lot more injuries to legs.

He was out and woke up from the second punch and or the sensation of falling. Jake Shields woke up from falling when he fought Hendo and ate an overhand right and woke up while he was falling. This sort of stuff happens all the time.
how out could he be? i mean if you’re fully out (unconscious), even if your legs are stiff you won’t be balanced. we’ve seen guys go unconscious on the feet, but they’re still falling like a statue, propped up by a fence or something. if it’s the punch im thinking of, shields collapsed on the floor then came back.

Back