Didn't Cyborg lose a kickboxing match not too long ago?

I don't hate Cyborg. I just don't like cheaters and I don't like all her excuses over the years. I'm not surprised her "fans" are full of excuses for her as well.

Cybro introduces herself as a Muay Thai fighter before every fight and she tested herself against a top level Muay Thai fighter, got clowned and somehow she's a warrior that deserves respect.

Ronda introduces herself as a judoka before every fight and she tested herself against a top level boxer in Holly and tried to outbox her and got clowned and was immediately labeled overrated and a fraud by you and others.

If it's good for Ronda, it's good for Cyborg.
99% of the female MT fighters would lose to Jorina. Accoding to your logic, all the wrestlers who lost to Satiev or Karelin cant introduce themselves as wrestlers.

99% of the female MT fighters would lose to Jorina. Accoding to your logic, all the wrestlers who lost to Satiev or Karelin cant introduce themselves as wrestlers.

If you can't see Cyborg is nothing but a glorified brawler then you're blind. Baars is the only fight in her entire life where she fought someone with real skills and couldn't use her steroid strength. The result is an embarrassing loss where she got completely tooled. Why hasn't she asked for a rematch? I heard real fighters always want to avenge losses.

I think what the OP is saying is that Cyborg was willing to step into a different combat sport against one of the best in the world and challenge herself but Rousey couldn't step up to fight cyborg in a division she also used to fight in, then ran away from MMA the minute she got beat, yeah I have to agree.

I think what the OP is saying is that Cyborg was willing to step into a different combat sport against one of the best in the world and challenge herself but Rousey couldn't step up to fight cyborg in a division she also used to fight in, then ran away from MMA the minute she got beat, yeah I have to agree.

But she did step up in 2012 and agreed to fight Cyborg at 145 lbs. Your hero got popped for steroids though and suspended. I'm sure you have a reply that will completely ignore this historical fact.

Why would you ask if you know the answer?

DING%20DING_zpsk6iih1xk.gif

Cyborg managed to not get KOed tho which showed a lot.

Yes, I recall being very impressed at how tough Cyborg was. Not easy to fully KO. I say "fully KO" because, as I recall it (I haven't re-watched the fight yet: I watched when it first happened) Cyborg looked to be out on her feet more than once, but recovered so quickly that the fight wasn't ended.

Hahahaha why do you hate Cyborg so much? People who challenge themselves against the best are delusional? Gtfo out of here with your salty ass lol
I wondering if cyborg hurt him personally ?

I wouldn't have a problem with it if Cybro didn't bill herself as a Muay Thai fighter. Holly doesn't tag herself as a wrestler and be so delusional to think she can out wrestle National Champions.

So Cyborg is not a Muay Thai fighter because she is not the best Muay Thai fighter in the world?

I don't hate Cyborg. I just don't like cheaters and I don't like all her excuses over the years. I'm not surprised her "fans" are full of excuses for her as well.

Cybro introduces herself as a Muay Thai fighter before every fight and she tested herself against a top level Muay Thai fighter, got clowned and somehow she's a warrior that deserves respect.

Ronda introduces herself as a judoka before every fight and she tested herself against a top level boxer in Holly and tried to outbox her and got clowned and was immediately labeled overrated and a fraud by you and others.

If it's good for Ronda, it's good for Cyborg.

Rhonda didn't "test" herself against a top boxer. She tried multiple times to get her down and couldn't. Then got KTFO.

Rhonda vs Holm in boxing/kickboxing match would have even been more of a joke.

She needs to go back to beating up accountants or stick to stuffing her face with Big Macs.

I wouldn't have a problem with it if Cybro didn't bill herself as a Muay Thai fighter. Holly doesn't tag herself as a wrestler and be so delusional to think she can out wrestle National Champions.

And ? She didn't bill herself as "the greatest Muay Thai fighter of all time" if I remember ... And considering she likes to keep the fight on her feet and goes for the KO/TKO I don't see any problem ...

How much weight is WW in MT rules? It wasnt like she overpowered Cybro iirc.

Doesnt Valentina Shevchenko has a crazy MT record too? She did fought a great MT fighter, but also one that for once its at Cybro´s actual weight class too.
Baars knocked Cyborg down twice early, but in the later rounds Cyborg came back pretty strongly IIRC.

Back