Didn't Cyborg lose a kickboxing match not too long ago?

Yes, and she will continue to in a fighting style that does not suit her mma style ( Massively bigger and stronger).

Nothing new here.

giphy.gif

Can we all imagine what would happen to Ronda if she fought that chick?

Unbelievable performance. It's like Miocic going to the distance with Verhoeven in a KB match. Of course she lost, but she proofed that she could hang with the best in a different discipline.
There is a huge difference between men and women, especially in combat sport.

Didn't see it but from I've heard she did pretty well considering she was fighting top shelf competition outside of mma. Allegedly got dropped a few times but scored a knock down or two of her own (from what I gathered). Props for challenging one of the best at their own sport. That's bad ass.

She did amazingly well. Sure, her technique was no where on Jorina's level, and in some places Cyborg just overpowered her, but props to her for stepping up and facing someone like that out of her discipline.

There is a huge difference between men and women, especially in combat sport.
Really? I always thought it's basically the same. Different word for the same thing. So, tell me, what's the difference between men and women?

That's a 37-0 Muay Thai welterweight champ.

If anything it shows Cyborgs willingness to fight and challenge herself.

How much weight is WW in MT rules? It wasnt like she overpowered Cybro iirc.

Doesnt Valentina Shevchenko has a crazy MT record too? She did fought a great MT fighter, but also one that for once its at Cybro´s actual weight class too.

Lol. I wonder what kind of person is sitting behind that computer and keyboard trying to rile people up on the Internet. Buddy, get some friends and hobbies outside of this. Life is a lot more meaningful.

Peace.

People getting fooled by the fact that it went to a decision, Borg got completely outclassed, it was embarrassing.

People getting fooled by the fact that it went to a decision, Borg got completely outclassed, it was embarrassing.

Of course she got out-classed.

Still gave it a shot. I do not see any woman in MMA hanging with Jorina.

She got completely clowned in a discipline she identifies herself with. Baars hadnt fought in 2 years. I laugh whenever someone tries to rewrite history as if the full fight video isn't readily available for free.

Saw the fight and if anything that speaks for Cyborg.
99% if the female UFC roster would get KTFO

Lol.

Put Holly Holm in there with Barrs and watch her get slaughtered like a pig being sent into the rotors.

Something tell me that losing to decision against a world champion who is 40-0-3 isn't that bad.

I wouldn't have a problem with it if Cybro didn't bill herself as a Muay Thai fighter. Holly doesn't tag herself as a wrestler and be so delusional to think she can out wrestle National Champions.

Really? I always thought it's basically the same. Different word for the same thing. So, tell me, what's the difference between men and women?
Power, strength, speed, reflexes and most of all technique. I don´t know if you were being ironic but I meant in sports.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back