Didn't Cyborg lose a kickboxing match not too long ago?

Same could be said about Fedor.

Just because she doesn't fight in the UFC doesn't mean that she has fought total crap as talent. Simply not true. Why are all of these others afraid to take her on is the question?

Uh look at her opponents she has fought total crap.

It's shows she's not as good as she thinks she is. Also shows she believes in her over hype. Why isn't she calling out Germaine? Because she's scared of getting another beat down at the hands of another real Muay Thai fighter. Baars mentally broke Cyborg. She'll never challenge herself again. Cyborg called out tiny Jessica Eye for a catchweight fight. That's how mentally weak Cyborg is.
69beee58b9fd096301711bc6b86098c5.jpg

Lol Cyborg steps up to fight an Elite MT fighter with no fear like a BOSS and it's used against her. Ronda calls out all female BJJ saying she would beat them ALL, Gabby Garcia calls her out on it. Ronda ducks her like the coward she is and is rewarded with Goat praises. MMA fans are the most retarded fans in all of sports.

Lol Cyborg steps up to fight an Elite MT fighter with no fear like a BOSS and it's used against her. Ronda calls out all female BJJ saying she would beat them ALL, Gabby Garcia calls her out on it. Ronda ducks her like the coward she is and is rewarded with Goat praises. MMA fans are the most retarded fans in all of sports.

LOL Ronda fought undersized at 145 lbs. Didn't even cut to make the weight so she could take fights on a few days notice, like a BOSS and it's somehow routinely used as evidence against her. Cyborg calls out smaller women in a lower weight class and fights a blown up 125 lb tomato can named Leslie Smith at a catch weight of 165 lbs on fight night. All her ball lickers applaud and agree with Cyborg that the fight was "historic". Surely a fight that will be remembered for generations to come. Cyborg cuts 30 lbs to fight out of shape soccer moms at 145 lbs, WHILE juiced to the gills and she's rewarded with morons saying she's the GOAT. MMA fans are the most uneducated fans in all of sports, no doubt.

LOL Ronda fought undersized at 145 lbs. Didn't even cut to make the weight so she could take fights on a few days notice, like a BOSS and it's somehow routinely used as evidence against her. Cyborg calls out smaller women in a lower weight class and fights a blown up 125 lb tomato can named Leslie Smith at a catch weight of 165 lbs on fight night. All her ball lickers applaud and agree with Cyborg that the fight was "historic". Surely a fight that will be remembered for generations to come. Cyborg cuts 30 lbs to fight out of shape soccer moms at 145 lbs, WHILE juiced to the gills and she's rewarded with morons saying she's the GOAT. MMA fans are the most uneducated fans in all of sports, no doubt.

LOL totally ignore that Ronda was talking shit saying she would beat any female gi or no gi and Gabby said I'm game let's see how bad you really are. Only to have Ronda run away like the coward she is haha. Cyborg is the Goat Newbie, deal with it.

LOL totally ignore that Ronda was talking shit saying she would beat any female gi or no gi and Gabby said I'm game let's see how bad you really are. Only to have Ronda run away like the coward she is haha. Cyborg is the Goat Newbie, deal with it.

I'm sure the UFC is going to let Ronda do grappling matches while she's under contract. They pitched a fit when she did the fake wrestling for WWE. Use your brain.

Muay Thai isn't like kickboxing where a MMA fighter can't clinch therefor will be outclassed entirely in the fight, there are certain things you can do to make outside trips legal ie turn them into a kick/don't use your leg to sweep you place it down then throw them over the leg to turn it from a illegal throw to a legal throw.

If Jorina didn't game the rules and let herself be clinched the entire fight she would have lost from Cyborg overpowering her in the clinch. She stalled / turned away from Cyborgs clinch and as soon as it was inactive for more than 5 seconds it was broken up, when cyborg was throwing knee's and ended in a throw it wasn't broken up.
I saw some people insinuating that Jorina was being protected by the ref from the clinch when she gamed the rules so Cyborg couldn't be active in the clinch so she would win striking at distance where Cyborg lost the majority of the exchanges.

Cyborg was also had the size and strength advantage in this fight. She was shorter but I bet she had 5kg/11 pounds on Jorina the only thing she lacked was the height advantage which Jorina exploited at range with beter striking technique to win the fight. I wouldn't say that if Cyborg won by abusing the clinch like Jorina abused negating the clinch it was cheap I would just say she won vs Jorina the way she could win the fight.

If it was a kickboxing fight with no clinch throwing allowed and only one knee per clinch Jorina would have embarrased Cyborg but it was Muay Thai rules so it was a close fight.
It was a great fight and close Jorina is a great fighter Cyborg is a great fighter and that is all there is to it.

I'm sure the UFC is going to let Ronda do grappling matches while she's under contract. They pitched a fit when she did the fake wrestling for WWE. Use your brain.

Lol the Ufc didn't even have time to intervene, Runnnda ran and hid right away. Nice try tho white knight. Ronda is a COWARD, DEAL WITH IT.

You're asking and you posted the video? Wtf? Hahahahaha!

Lol @ people not knowing who Baars is and just assuming Cyborg lost to some nobody. Mad respect for Cyborg to even take that fight let alone perform like she did.

Back