Didn't Cyborg lose a kickboxing match not too long ago?

She did amazingly well. Sure, her technique was no where on Jorina's level, and in some places Cyborg just overpowered her, but props to her for stepping up and facing someone like that out of her discipline.
I'll have to check it out. I heard it was great.

I wouldn't have a problem with it if Cybro didn't bill herself as a Muay Thai fighter. Holly doesn't tag herself as a wrestler and be so delusional to think she can out wrestle National Champions.
Hahahaha why do you hate Cyborg so much? People who challenge themselves against the best are delusional? Gtfo out of here with your salty ass lol

Hahahaha why do you hate Cyborg so much? People who challenge themselves against the best are delusional? Gtfo out of here with your salty ass lol

I don't hate Cyborg. I just don't like cheaters and I don't like all her excuses over the years. I'm not surprised her "fans" are full of excuses for her as well.

Cybro introduces herself as a Muay Thai fighter before every fight and she tested herself against a top level Muay Thai fighter, got clowned and somehow she's a warrior that deserves respect.

Ronda introduces herself as a judoka before every fight and she tested herself against a top level boxer in Holly and tried to outbox her and got clowned and was immediately labeled overrated and a fraud by you and others.

If it's good for Ronda, it's good for Cyborg.

A Dutch kickboxer will always beat a Brazilian kickboxer.

People getting fooled by the fact that it went to a decision, Borg got completely outclassed, it was embarrassing.

I'm telling you man, I'm trying, but I can't find a good post from you.
You're basically the new Emjay. And that's sad.

Who cares if it's a decision or a tko loss?

Justino fought one of the best in a sport that isn't hers. She's a great striker in MMA. She is not (mainly) a kickboxer or a Muay Thai competitor. But she had the guts to challenge top competition outside of her comfort zone.

And she even knocked Baars down. Embarassing? You're calling a candidate for match of the year 'embarassing'?

lol. Just stop.

I'm telling you man, I'm trying, but I can't find a good post from you.
You're basically the new Emjay. And that's sad.

Who cares if it's a decision or a tko loss?

Justino fought one of the best in a sport that isn't hers. She's a great striker in MMA. She is not (mainly) a kickboxer or a Muay Thai competitor. But she had the guts to challenge top competition outside of her comfort zone.

And she even knocked Baars down. Embarassing? You're calling a candidate for match of the year 'embarassing'?

lol. Just stop.
She was fumbling around the ring like Fedor against Mabobabobabo.

I don't hate Cyborg. I just don't like cheaters and I don't like all her excuses over the years. I'm not surprised her "fans" are full of excuses for her as well.

Cybro introduces herself as a Muay Thai fighter before every fight and she tested herself against a top level Muay Thai fighter, got clowned and somehow she's a warrior that deserves respect.

Ronda introduces herself as a judoka before every fight and she tested herself against a top level boxer in Holly and tried to outbox her and got clowned and was immediately labeled overrated and a fraud by you and others.

She fought holly in an MMA fight not a boxing match. If Ronda were to make good on her challenge to top shelf bjj players, I'd respect the shit out of that. Because she says she a mauy thai fighter she needs to be able to defeat the best and all other muay thai fighters? Are you not seeing how that's retarded?

She got completely clowned in a discipline she identifies herself with. Baars hadnt fought in 2 years. I laugh whenever someone tries to rewrite history as if the full fight video isn't readily available for free.

1) No. She is an MMA Fighter.

2) She scored a knock down. That's pretty good. I would like to see you scoring a knock down against, who knows, Andre Ward. Go try.

3) Baars hadn't fought in one year and a half.

4) Jon Jones is going to be suspended for a while. Will you fight him in his return match? He will not be fighting for years. I can't wait to see how you'll perform. ;)

I don't like her, but that was an awesome fight. You can only respect her for taking that fight and entertaining us

And why are you asking it as a question? You clearly knew about this fight when you started the thread

Is this some sort of bashing thread? Because you're actually making a case for her instead...

Jorina Baars dwarfed Cyborg in that fight. Cyborg managed to not get KOed tho which showed a lot.

Lol...you are such a Cyborg hater, it's not even funny.

Your analogy is terrible...she (Ronda) would have fought a boxer under boxing rules for the comparison to make sense. Meanwhile, Ronda won't even do a grappling competition and that's her base.

I guess Thugjitsu didn't get Yves Edwards very far in MMA. Perhaps he should have stayed on the Thugjitsu circuit instead of fighting MMA.

Is this the first time Cyborg fought someone around her size?

She fought holly in an MMA fight not a boxing match. If Ronda were to make good on her challenge to top shelf bjj players, I'd respect the shit out of that. Because she says she a mauy thai fighter she needs to be able to defeat the best and all other muay thai fighters? Are you not seeing how that's retarded?

Cyborg got exposed against Baars. She was completely clowned and when she saw she couldn't win she started grabbing Baars and throwing her down because her steroid strength is her crutch.

Cyborg got exposed against Baars. She was completely clowned and when she saw she couldn't win she started grabbing Baars and throwing her down because her steroid strength is her crutch.
You're sad. So sad lol

Lol...you are such a Cyborg hater, it's not even funny.

Your analogy is terrible...she (Ronda) would have fought a boxer under boxing rules for the comparison to make sense. Meanwhile, Ronda won't even do a grappling competition and that's her base.

I guess Thugjitsu didn't get Yves Edwards very far in MMA. Perhaps he should have stayed on the Thugjitsu circuit instead of fighting MMA.

Cyborg has participated in Muay Thai throughout her career. A true challenge would be for her to do a judo competition.

No shit op, Cyborg's bread and butter is MMA.

That's like saying Ronda Rousey has terrible Judo because she placed 3rd place in the Olympics.

Back