Did this event inspire the worst takes ever?

Theynevergoeasy

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I think this last event is the GOAT event for post-fight terrible takes. Since the end of the event I’ve read:

1. Poatan is too limited of a striker (????)
2. Hill easily beats Jiri
3. Sant Benoit beats Islam (????)
4. Jiri has cemented his place as a LHW gatekeeper.

Among many others…

Has there ever been a UFC event with more absurd post-fight takes?

Alotta new riff raff on here exposing themselves.

They gon learn...u watch ..

MMA might have the most casuals of all combat sports.

Incredibly idiotic takes.

FYI Saint Denis having a chance against Islam might be the most moronic take on the forum since the idiots who claimed Mark Madsen would be the guy to dethrone Khabib.

<{cruzshake}>

I assume they are just trolling.

0. Poatan has a better MMA legacy than Khabib <Lmaoo>

I've seen nobody say any of this (not saying they haven't but definitely not popular opinions). Total shit takes tho. For the Benoit beats Islam thing.. that reminds me of when people said Marc Diakise would starch McGregor. Way too soon for this kind of claim.

1. Poatan is too limited of a striker (????)

Who said this?

2. Hill easily beats Jiri

Maybe. It didn't look all that difficult for Alex

3. Sant Benoit beats Islam (????)

His skillset + physical attributes + intangibles (toughness, spirit, will, heart, w/e) make the match intriguing.

4. Jiri has cemented his place as a LHW gatekeeper.

Haven't seen this, nor do I care. As long as this Dude continues to kill, or be killed, I'm tuning in.

Has there ever been a UFC event with more absurd post-fight takes?

Damn near evey week.

I hate Alex pereira. I have never hated any fighter before, and I’m not even a jiri guy but I’ve never been this angry about an mma fight before, i don’t even remember actual anger, just annoyance

I hate Alex pereira. I have never hated any fighter before, and I’m not even a jiri guy but I’ve never been this angry about an mma fight before, i don’t even remember actual anger, just annoyance
images

Dreyga???

Back