Did Max take Kattar's Soul?

My momma says Max is ornery cuz he got all them significant strikes but no knockdowns

Max did Ortega and Kattar super dirty in the octagon. Just beat the piss outta them.

kattar has just been insanely disappointing post-lamas/burgos. he doesn’t let his hands go and his timing is just off. zabit is a pretty mediocre fighter and he just looked lost in there with him. the fight with max was a foregone conclusion.
I’m blown away some people actually thought Kattar was the superior boxer. Dude struggles with a jab, so I knew right away that Holloway was going to beat the breaks off him.

I’m blown away some people actually thought Kattar was the superior boxer. Dude struggles with a jab, so I knew right away that Holloway was going to beat the breaks off him.
he’s shown flashes of great boxing, so i understand people’s willingness to jump on the new blood hypetrain but he just can’t put it together in big fights. it’s a common issue. i had a feeling holloway would outbox him rather easily but i definitely didn’t think it’d be one of the worst beatings of all time.

We'll see next fight. Hope he's fully recovered though, I haven't seen a beating like that since Stipe/Maldonado

Don't you mean Glover/Maldonado?

Stipe beat Fabio pretty quick and mercifully.

One of Max's teammates posts on here and said max is in no hurry because he's making bank from online gaming. He also said max is waiting until after next week's title fight before he makes any decision, but expects him not to fight until early next year, with the fight announcement being sometime next month

Thanks for the reminder - I was trying to remember what I had recently read here regarding him.

<JackieThumbsUp>

Still outta likes from weeks PBPs (soz).

Max only had control for 27 seconds according to the stat. I suppose he was out of control.

I thought Calvin was one of the better boxers in the UFC…but Max clearly outclassed him. Max’s performance was one of the best ive ever seen.

Hopefully Calvin comes back better, but it has to be very difficult mentally after getting completely dominated at something that was considered your biggest strength.
Hopefully Calvin got the rub.

kattar has just been insanely disappointing post-lamas/burgos. he doesn’t let his hands go and his timing is just off. zabit is a pretty mediocre fighter and he just looked lost in there with him. the fight with max was a foregone conclusion.
Bruh He literally knocked out Stephens lmao, and would have won a 5 rounder against Zabit

Bruh He literally knocked out Stephens lmao, and would have won a 5 rounder against Zabit
jeremy stephens record is like 24-20 and the zabit fight wasn’t a 5-rounder so it doesn’t matter.

Calvin is tough. Respect on his name. His corner was dumb and Herb should've stopped it.

jeremy stephens record is like 24-20 and the zabit fight wasn’t a 5-rounder so it doesn’t matter.
Doesn't make you saying Kattar has been insanely disappointing post Burgos any less unreasonable lmfao. He's lost to Moicano, Zabit, and Holloway, and has finished Lamas and Stephens, plus a 5 round shutout of Ige

Doesn't make you saying Kattar has been insanely disappointing post Burgos any less unreasonable lmfao. He's lost to Moicano, Zabit, and Holloway, and has finished Lamas and Stephens, plus a 5 round shutout of Ige
yeah that’s not a great track record. how you can type all of that out and still press “post reply” lmao

yeah that’s not a great track record. how you can type all of that out and still press “post reply” lmao
I feel like it's a pretty acceptable record for a FW lol, everyone he lost to has been a top 4 or better ranked fighter at some point.

Everyone says Max can't bust a grape but he got a TKO over Ortega who was busted up and dropped Volk twice in their last fight.

He had Calvin bloodied and hurt multiple times. Calvin is just tough as nails and his corner, the doctor and the ref stupidly didn't stop that fight to give Max a TKO when it could have happened a few times.
The Kattar corner or the ref should have stopped the fight as the outcome was pretty much determined and Kattar was simply absorbing WAY too much damage. Not as bad as the damage Ferguson ate vs. Gaethje before that fight finally got stopped. If fighter safety is paramount as they often say, then the refs and the corners blew it big time in those two UFC fights. Glad that Kattar took a long time off to clear his head and heal.

Kattar's fine. His team actually took a lot from that loss, so much so that it's largely what inspired Font before his fight against garbrandt.

Kattar wanted to fight Allen in October, but Allen was dealing with a broken hand so we might not see that until November or December.

Kattar takes his health seriously so he took more time off than the doctors recommended, he also got cte scans and they were compared to his scans from five years ago: his brain is healthier than ever.

He's been back in the gym since marcht, but from March to July he was only rolling, shadow boxing/ hitting mitts, conditioning etc etc, non contact stuff.

He started full contact training again in July and has been looking for a fight for this fall. He wanted zombie, but zombie only wants a top 3 guy. Kattar has his eyes on Allen now, but if allen's injury keeps him out much longer, expect to see kattar fight someone else before the end of the year.
Thanks for the info bro, got some sauce with that?

I actually thought Dana had something to do with this until I read your post, especially after that video of him being worried about Calvin's health went viral.

Thanks for the info bro, got some sauce with that?

I actually thought Dana had something to do with this until I read your post, especially after that video of him being worried about Calvin's health went viral.

I posted an interview with his coach/manager a few posts later where he talks about the recovery process and wanting to fight in october. He didn't specifically name Allen in that interview, but he has in past interviews. If you go back a few minutes before where I time stamped, he also talks about the recovery process. I live 30 minutes from these guys, so I try my best to keep up with their news. I've had a few brief exchanges with some of kattar's training partners a few months ago who basically told me what Kattar was up to post max fight and how basically they're working on his defense, and also trying to make him fall in love with grappling again. The whole team always raves about his grappling, but like many wrestlers before him, he had fallen in love with them hands. Basically, it sounds like they took the recovery very seriously and they're trying to make Kattar use all of his skillsets—they're not trying to change him into a khabib or something like that, but they believe the more kattar wrestles and kicks, the more it will open up his hands. He told me a few other things, but honestly I forget.

Back