Did Max take Kattar's Soul?

Everyone says Max can't bust a grape but he got a TKO over Ortega who was busted up and dropped Volk twice in their last fight.

He had Calvin bloodied and hurt multiple times. Calvin is just tough as nails and his corner, the doctor and the ref stupidly didn't stop that fight to give Max a TKO when it could have happened a few times.
I mean Max isn't a power puncher by any means lol. He did rock him but Kattar was so hurt he was a stationary target multiple times in that fight. If he had any fire power he could have sat down on his punches and put him down but he never floored him. Max's wins via TKO for a reason. punches hurt and when you get hit hard and are sorta rocked and punches keep coming you fall to stop the punishment.

The Holloway/Kattar fight had the best performance in MMA history.

I'm not saying Max is the greatest of all time. I'm not saying that was the best fight of all time. But nobody has ever performed like that in any fight, ever.

The man was yelling at the commentators. He slipped a punch, fired one back, and connected, while not bothering to look at his opponent. He put the fight on auto-pilot to voice his annoyance that they dared to even think that someone could be better than him.

That was fucking madness. It's fucking Lovecraftian possession madness.

The greatest performance in MMA history
It was great I watched the fight like 5 times but Max did choose the time to clown wisely. Kattar was gassed and out on his feet the whole last round so dodging the shots at that point were mechanical.

Everyone says Max can't bust a grape but he got a TKO over Ortega who was busted up and dropped Volk twice in their last fight.

He had Calvin bloodied and hurt multiple times. Calvin is just tough as nails and his corner, the doctor and the ref stupidly didn't stop that fight to give Max a TKO when it could have happened a few times.

Yet they stop Moutinho O’Malley which was about a tenth of the punishment that Kattar took

Yeah I’m pretty sure we’ll see Kattar get brutally KO’d soon.

He got a doctor STAHPAGE vs Ortega and in round 4 or 3 I don't remember he had Kattar is a position where he could land flush every strike imaginable at full power (he had him against the fence and nailing him with elbows and kattar was just covering up).

Max does insane attritional damage but low concussive damage.
Also the attrition feeds into the concussion (Aldo fights)
Aldo was getting drowned and desperate that's why he got tkoed.

Tldr: insane attrional damage low concussive damage
Attrition based Tkos are as good a concussive ones.

Attrition: Max VS Ortega
Attrition+concussive based : Max Vs Aldo
Concussion bade: Conor vs Aldo/Alvarez

He got a doctor STAHPAGE vs Ortega and in round 4 or 3 I don't remember he had Kattar is a position where he could land flush every strike imaginable at full power (he had him against the fence and nailing him with elbows and kattar was just covering up).

I agree. They should have stopped that Kattar fight. The guy took too much punishment in a fight he had no shot at winning once it hit a certain point.

Been trying to fight Yair. As of right now the plan is for November

One of Max's teammates posts on here and said max is in no hurry because he's making bank from online gaming. He also said max is waiting until after next week's title fight before he makes any decision, but expects him not to fight until early next year, with the fight announcement being sometime next month

Nobody seemed to read my first post here, but this is supported by what I said; kattars team put him through a lot of testing and his brain and cognitive health is just as good if not better than what his baseline tests showed from 2017.

Taking immense amounts of physical and possibly psychological Trauma will change your perspective about a lot of things.
I hope he'll recover, seems like a stud.

I thought Calvin was one of the better boxers in the UFC…but Max clearly outclassed him. Max’s performance was one of the best ive ever seen.

Hopefully Calvin comes back better, but it has to be very difficult mentally after getting completely dominated at something that was considered your biggest strength.
I think the fear of not being taken down helps Max to open up more with his striking skills,

kattar has just been insanely disappointing post-lamas/burgos. he doesn’t let his hands go and his timing is just off. zabit is a pretty mediocre fighter and he just looked lost in there with him. the fight with max was a foregone conclusion.

Hitting a guy 247 times in the head and not stopping your opponent isn't impressive to me.

In fact that's a knock against a fighter in my book.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back