Did Max take Kattar's Soul?

The Holloway/Kattar fight had the best performance in MMA history.

I'm not saying Max is the greatest of all time. I'm not saying that was the best fight of all time. But nobody has ever performed like that in any fight, ever.

The man was yelling at the commentators. He slipped a punch, fired one back, and connected, while not bothering to look at his opponent. He put the fight on auto-pilot to voice his annoyance that they dared to even think that someone could be better than him.

That was fucking madness. It's fucking Lovecraftian possession madness.

The greatest performance in MMA history

I still think it's Anderson/Forrest.

But I'm not going to complain with your assessment or opinion, lol.

Everyone says Max can't bust a grape but he got a TKO over Ortega who was busted up and dropped Volk twice in their last fight.

He had Calvin bloodied and hurt multiple times. Calvin is just tough as nails and his corner, the doctor and the ref stupidly didn't stop that fight to give Max a TKO when it could have happened a few times.
Congratz on the promotion big dawg, last time I seen ya around you was a platinum now your out here big tyme moddin.

Does becoming a mod here restore all the likes we lost from the recent swap :)

You need to ask someone who gets paid about that. I have no idea, lol.

I think Kattar will come back strong. He almost looked star struck in his fight with Max. He just wouldn't pull the trigger and was covering up too much. Not to take away from Max though as it was an amazing performance.

I guess we will see. lets see how he does on his next performance.

Where's Kattar at? Also it's crazy if these stats are legit.

View attachment 880237

Kattar's fine. His team actually took a lot from that loss, so much so that it's largely what inspired Font before his fight against garbrandt.

Kattar wanted to fight Allen in October, but Allen was dealing with a broken hand so we might not see that until November or December.

Kattar takes his health seriously so he took more time off than the doctors recommended, he also got cte scans and they were compared to his scans from five years ago: his brain is healthier than ever.

He's been back in the gym since marcht, but from March to July he was only rolling, shadow boxing/ hitting mitts, conditioning etc etc, non contact stuff.

He started full contact training again in July and has been looking for a fight for this fall. He wanted zombie, but zombie only wants a top 3 guy. Kattar has his eyes on Allen now, but if allen's injury keeps him out much longer, expect to see kattar fight someone else before the end of the year.

Last edited:
Everyone says Max can't bust a grape but he got a TKO over Ortega who was busted up and dropped Volk twice in their last fight.

He had Calvin bloodied and hurt multiple times. Calvin is just tough as nails and his corner, the doctor and the ref stupidly didn't stop that fight to give Max a TKO when it could have happened a few times.

Holloway is like a FW version of Bisping(much more successful obviously) where he probably isn't ever going to one shot someone but he hits hard enough and has a high volume to hurt people and put them away.

We'll see next fight. Hope he's fully recovered though, I haven't seen a beating like that since Stipe/Maldonado
But that fight was really quick? Maybe you mean Glover/Maldonado?

i never understood why the strike by region photo/diagram shows the fighter themselves rather than a blank dummy. did max punch himself 400 times in the face? okay then.

Source pls

His coach/manager. timestamped

He also talks for a few minutes before the time stamp about the recovery process, which they seemed to have taken very, very seriously— cte scans, other cognitive tests and medical shit I don't understand, and they prolonged the non contact period of the training even longer than what the doctors suggested.

Last edited:
We'll see next fight. Hope he's fully recovered though, I haven't seen a beating like that since Stipe/Maldonado

Someone probably beat me to it, but you're thinking Glover/Maldonado. Stipe knocked Maldonado out real quick.

Last edited:
Back