Did Max take Kattar's Soul?

mortal-kombat-tsang-tsung.gif

Everyone says Max can't bust a grape but he got a TKO over Ortega who was busted up and dropped Volk twice in their last fight.

He had Calvin bloodied and hurt multiple times. Calvin is just tough as nails and his corner, the doctor and the ref stupidly didn't stop that fight to give Max a TKO when it could have happened a few times.

I thought Calvin was one of the better boxers in the UFC…but Max clearly outclassed him. Max’s performance was one of the best ive ever seen.

Hopefully Calvin comes back better, but it has to be very difficult mentally after getting completely dominated at something that was considered your biggest strength.

Can't say for sure yet, but I wouldn't be surprised. Max definitely took a couple years off his career at least, while also letting him know that he's never going to be the FW champion.

I'm feeling a little despondent just writing that.

The Holloway/Kattar fight had the best performance in MMA history.

I'm not saying Max is the greatest of all time. I'm not saying that was the best fight of all time. But nobody has ever performed like that in any fight, ever.

The man was yelling at the commentators. He slipped a punch, fired one back, and connected, while not bothering to look at his opponent. He put the fight on auto-pilot to voice his annoyance that they dared to even think that someone could be better than him.

That was fucking madness. It's fucking Lovecraftian possession madness.

The greatest performance in MMA history

Back