Did Hendo have Fedors number?

No actually doesn't bother me at all especially since your argument consists of 6th grade level insults and no real substance.

You cant argue anything so a simple"you are triggered "response will satisfy you lol how sad.

Fedor being knocked out past prime after coming out of retirement doesnt matter to me at all it was a fun fight and is the equivalent of fedor running through former UFC champion Frank mir.

Also its RYAN Bader........your welcome white belt if you need more schooling hit me up.<DCWhoa><CanYouSeeMeNow>

I know you don't realize just how stupid you sound making excuses for why a 40yr old starched your wannabe GOAT but it really is a bad look.

You need to learn some things cool guy, you sound like a retard when you talk about MMA. This message might sound rude but I actually feel sorry for you. But I know that you know you are dead wrong on this. All you have are excuses that are weak as fuck, I get it. I'm a little surprised you didn't use the excuse that "Brett Rogers had Fedor softened up with all the damage he inflicted". PM me if you need me to explain anything else to you, if not I'll leave you here in the fetal position needing to pull up your panties.
Sorry I ruined your day but you made this too easy.
fedor-vs-henderson.0.jpg

Gotcha again pussy.<45>

Who is this prime Dan anyway?

He lost to or failed to finish some very average fighters in Pride while Fedor was dominating EVERYONE from Big Nog to Mirko...

I LOVE Hendo but he was never much more than a BIG right hand.

Did Hendo have Fedors number?

I'm going to have to go with yes.

I know you don't realize just how stupid you sound making excuses for why a 40yr old starched your wannabe GOAT but it really is a bad look.

You need to learn some things cool guy, you sound like a retard when you talk about MMA. This message might sound rude but I actually feel sorry for you. But I know that you know you are dead wrong on this. All you have are excuses that are weak as fuck, I get it. I'm a little surprised you didn't use the excuse that "Brett Rogers had Fedor softened up with all the damage he inflicted". PM me if you need me to explain anything else to you, if not I'll leave you here in the fetal position needing to pull up your panties.
Sorry I ruined your day but you made this too easy.
fedor-vs-henderson.0.jpg

Gotcha again pussy.<45>

Yawn...

You're boring

Its funner when you actually have knowledge about the subject or sport in general......

The whole schoolyard insult thing is weak as fuck and doesn't prove anything accept your insult game needs work.

Sorry you're so overwhelmed you can't muster up a decent argument but if you feel the need to try again hit me up white belt I'm just 1 @FKA away.

How could anyone say this after 1 contest that ended in a flukish way. Especially when Fedor had Hendo running in the standup.

I think fedor would probably win the majority if the did a best of 10. But Hendo would have just as good of chance to win each fight also. And also that era Fedor seemed to have lost his fight IQ.

Hendo was a MW who spent close to two decades collecting the scalps of elite HWs, LHWs, MWs, and WWs. He is one of the most accomplished guys to ever compete. And yes, he had Fedor’s number, at least by that point in both men’s career.

Hendo beat Fedor because Hendo was a very good fighter and Fedor was far from the mythical beast his fans portray him as.

Early stoppage imo. Flash ko's are shouldn't be stopped. Same with RDA/Benson

Rewatched the fight and Hendo seemed to be whiffing closer and closer with those big hooks. Did he get a lucky punch or does he take that fight more often than not?

I think it was a combination of various factors.
Fedor was coming from back to back losses after a decade unbeaten.
So he obviously felt a big pressure to win.

He was also fighting a MW/LHW.
So he was extra-aggressive. That means Hendo got openings that normally would not be available to Fedor's opponents.

Add his past wars, which demands a price... and the price is his chin.

Hendo's power + Fedor's chin = KO.

IMHO if they would have fought during Fedor's reign, I don't think hendo had a chance.
But past prime Fedor with different rules than the ones he fought through most of his career? Hendo probably wins the majority of the time.

Since not everyone ages the same. Fedor clearly had slowed down, even his camp was discussing his decline when he turned 29 or 30. Mind you, he was still destroying people, but in athletics you lose your gifts fast.

Or maybe it's that Fedor looked good for 10 years because he only had 4 tough opponents in that undefeated span(Nog, Cro Cop, AA, Timmay)

Hendo schooled him, first on the feet he hurt Fedor. Then in the clinch he dominated. Even when Fedor knocked him down at the end, Hendo reversed position and knock him out. Not lucky at all.

Nah, prime Dan doesn't get dominated standing and Fedor wasn't a good enough submission grappler for that threat to materialize. Prime Dan was an animal as it would always be just as likely he delivered the h-bomb in spectacular fashion.​

I don't agree at all, Fedor was a better striker and much better grappler in his prime, and he had significantly better defense and speed. 1.0 significant strikes absorbed per minute is still the record among top level MMA fighters. Dan would have gotten taken down and beaten up on the ground.

Lowest strikes absorbed ? According to who you ? Show me a source that show that's a fact in 2019.. and what does that even mean ? As in ever lmao.. or at just hw or pride? Source it Sherbro, I've been a fan for a very long time and not once have heard that.. and the dude is a slugger and gets battered all the time..

Edit.. I want a 2019source that states that stat is still fact and hasn't been replaced by someone else which I'm sure it has been.

Fightmetric. For Comparision Anderson Silva and Machida are around 1.4-2.0. You can try and find someone with a lower stat than that but I don't think you will.

Fedor 1.0
http://ufcstats.com/fighter-details/b8da6f5c80ae2d15

Machida 1.57
http://ufcstats.com/fighter-details/f7a7f7118d4b01b6

Silva 1.98
http://ufcstats.com/fighter-details/1f454354805b6f75

Since when is a 34 year old HW, who absorbed the least strikes per minute as someone just pointed out, past their prime?

Fedor did Sambo at the same time he did MMA and was also in the army, he's had a lot of wear and tear which is way more important than age.

Fedor could have been on TRT, gear, and EPO. Speculation is just that. Dan never tested positive for gear. He admitted to using TRT when it was legal.

Dan was on steroids, there is no need to speculate about it.

Or maybe it's that Fedor looked good for 10 years because he only had 4 tough opponents in that undefeated span(Nog, Cro Cop, AA, Timmay)

Pretty sure he's still got the second most top 10 win of all time at HW behind only Big Nog. I guess he could have gone to the UFC and fought the great Cabbage.

Back