Did Hendo have Fedors number?

Lando

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Rewatched the fight and Hendo seemed to be whiffing closer and closer with those big hooks. Did he get a lucky punch or does he take that fight more often than not?

Cell phone, or home number?

He never called tho.

He was roided to the gills which helped quite a lot. The flash KO from underneath should have been defended by Fedor - I noticed at the time it seemed to be mostly an american technique to punch like that so a lot of foreign fighters seemed to have shitty defense for gnp from underneath the armpit like he landed.

Yes, hendo had good defensive wrasslin and power. He beats Fedor 9 out of 10 times

Hendo had a little help from his friends T, R and T

He was roided to the gills which helped quite a lot. The flash KO from underneath should have been defended by Fedor - I noticed at the time it seemed to be mostly an american technique to punch like that so a lot of foreign fighters seemed to have shitty defense for gnp from underneath the armpit like he landed.
I think Igor Vovchanchyn used uppercuts like that against Mark Kerr in their second fight.

Two of the greatest fighters ever.... anyone's fight.

Fedor put Hendo on queer Street and got caught after chasing Hendo down IIRC.

I'd say it's 5-5 out of 10 as they are just haymaker wingers with no defence. First to connect clean wins.

Was stopped very quick buy herb i thought now hes letting everyone choke to death

Fedor used that under the armpit shot on his opponents many times. He's very aware of it, he just got caught clean while trying to get to his feet and left his chin unprotected.

Everyone already said TRT, but folks often forget about back of head smashings and sketchy herb dean assist. Ain't no way fedors gettin outta there alive.

No. Hendo was rocked and dropped a second before he got the ko. There was no number there. Just a sloppy sequence and fedor going for a finish after two losses and leaving himself open

Fedor would have finished Hendo… just got caught up chasing the knockout. But Dan is a beast with some dynamite in his hands. Glad he didn't knock him dead with an H Bomb like Bisping…. Also, most will claim by this fight he was past prime.

Fan of both guys but prime Fedor ragdolls prime Hendo

Herb Dean nearly gave us the first death in the Octagon (Weidman Rockhold) and 3 chokeouts in 1 night.

Fedor used that under the armpit shot on his opponents many times. He's very aware of it, he just got caught clean while trying to get to his feet and left his chin unprotected.

He didn't move to defend it at all and he usually came over the top. I just thought it was odd he had absolutely zero defense for a shot he should have known was coming. He seemed too relaxed in that position.

Yes, hendo had good defensive wrasslin and power. He beats Fedor 9 out of 10 times

Actually Dan had terrible defensive wrestling. Watch Hendo vs. Shields.

He still beats Fedor more often than not.

It could’ve went either way. I don’t think Fedor really respected his ability that much and was trying to stop him quick to save face. He didn’t want to look bad in front of a smaller fighter. It’s the same bs he did against Maldonado.

Overall, he was fighting very reckless and was getting tagged on some of those exchanges. It looked like the actual KO was the result of Dan simply getting there first.

Back