Did Hendo have Fedors number?

I do feel fine about assuming Hendo was using TRT correctly when compared to someone like Overeem... Dan never had a test come back where his T levels were nearly off the charts like 'Reem did plus he was much older when he took it. 'Reem went from a small LHW getting smoked by Liddell to a chiseled 260lb monster, so I think it would be common sense and the smart bet to say there was a difference in how they used their TRT. I'm also just saying that IMO Dan comes off as an honest guy and not a cheater. Most guys I do give the benefit of the doubt to, unlike most Sherdoggers I don't think that many fighters are cheating unless they have done something in the past to gain my suspicion. Even then, if they pass a test I believe them. That's cool if you think Hendo cheated the entire time but I just never saw anything his entire career to make me doubt he was telling the truth.

It really didn't affect Dan too much when he got off TRT, he was still blasting guys into the next week at a very old age for a fighter... Now Fedor? I don't think it was a coincidence he became a less than average fighter when TRT went away and testing was being done more. I have to think his entire run was suspect and without the PED's he probably would have been a gatekeeper at best.

Well we do agree on at least one thing, I actually don't care one bit who takes it either. Personally, I'd still watch if it was a free for all and wouldn't be conflicted about it one bit.
Fedor wasnt on TRT, and overeem didnt pop because of TRT abuse; reem popped for a banned substance.

And in terms of difference of performance hendo's career changed dramatically in his older age. He went from being decision dan to having an h-bomb. And him not going down too far after TRT just goes to show how dumb it was in the first place. It just goes to show he was fine and didnt have something debilitating where he would need his T replaced. He just wanted to get in on the sanctioned juicing. Is what it is.

Hendo without TRT loses 9/10
Hendo with TRT loses 7/10

I think Fedors chin was fading by then (now it is a shadow of itself) and Hendo was stronger than he thought, so he didn't defend that position properly.

His chin carried him through so much back in the day, now he's being laid out by the Matt Mitriones of the world who wouldn't have carried his towel back in pride.

I think Fedors chin was fading by then (now it is a shadow of itself) and Hendo was stronger than he thought, so he didn't defend that position properly.

His chin carried him through so much back in the day, now he's being laid out by the Matt Mitriones of the world who wouldn't have carried his towel back in pride.

Happens to all the greats... expect maybe GSP...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back