Did any Sherdogger actually fought?

From ‘06-‘12 I had about 18 cage fights, most of them ammy with a handful of pro bouts. Overall about a .500 record (9-8-1)

Was 11-1 in ammy kickboxing (w/leg kicks) prior ‘00-‘05

Cornered over 100 fights mostly ammy with about 20 pro fights in those years.

We all did...everyone here is Pro or Semi Pro
Semi Pro fighter detected!!!
Mods please Ban this non-Pro fighter.

Me personally I fought for $1 in a one night tourney against Fedor, Big Nog and Cro Cop. It was a private event and the results are sealed but I will not take any more fights for fear of killing or crippling Sherdogger's favorite fighters.

Also Ben Saunders is a Sherdooger
<This7>

Lmao just take a look at any "what are you eating/drinking for tonight's event" threads. Sherdog is filled with a bunch of fat asses who eat Doritos for breakfast and Cheetos for lunch <Lmaoo>

Every athlete know when's the time to cheat!

I got a half-dozen amateur fights 10+ years ago.
I actually recently found out I'm listed here under "Qays Stekevich". They only have my first two fights (it would make more sense to have the last two wouldn't it?). The biggest bummer, other than my misspelled name and only having 1/3 of my amateur fights, is that I fought Charles Rosa, who's been pretty sharp in the UFC for a couple of years now, and that's not on here (spoiler: It was a savage fight, in Tennessee, outdoors *in the rain* and good lord did he tag me up. Lost by triangle in the 2nd).

Lmao just take a look at any "what are you eating/drinking for tonight's event" threads. Sherdog is filled with a bunch of fat asses who eat Doritos for breakfast and Cheetos for lunch <Lmaoo>

Leave BJ Penn out of this discussion please.

Wrestled in elementary and highschool (greco), traind boxing, never fought, trained bjj for a few months until it was discontinued in my town due to lack of interest and competed 4 times in BB, and 4 times in powerlifting so I know a lot about picograms.

Not sure what is worse:
You assuming my post was a lie just because you are a fat untrained bum
You being a fat untrained bum and doing nothing to change that

It always tells more about them that they can't believe someone could be a fighter, date an attractive girl, have money, etc..

This is the best fight forum on the Internet. Why wouldn't ammy and pro fighters hang out here?

chris weidman posted here but I cannot confirm nor deny if he still does and which poster he is.

only had an Amateur Boxing fight that i lost decision

but ive won tons of BJJ tournaments

Did Ammy kickboxing (3-1)
Ammy MMA (1-0)

Used to train 5-6 hours a day and coach but injuries kept coming up

Also cornered pro fighters (met TJ Dillishaw when we were both cornering fighters from the red corner at a KOTC event)

Closest thing I ever got were some fist fights out here on the beach lol' I can still remember the taste of my own blood when I got headbutted warm and ironyyyyyy

Everyone on Sherdog is an incel neckbeard. The wannabes always use “amateur” bouts as a way to claim they did without actually proving their record lol. 0-0 is the reality, probably 0-100.

1 MMA fight, won but got my nose broken during a takedown and dislocated and fractured my big toe. Was in my mid 30's at this point, so decided I had scratched an itch and I was too old for more of that shit.

Competed in Judo, kickboxing, boxing and TKD since a was a child. Don't compete in anything anymore and have only kept training in Judo, with the occasional BJJ session now and again. I'm 41 now, 3 kids, no fucking energy.

Only on fight night my friend.

I’m an undefeated professional MMA fighter with a record of 67-0-1 so the rest of the days it’s seven meals of rice, chicken, broccoli with açai on the side.

The one draw stems from me having a cheat meal the night before my bout.

I don't really know why the "everyone on Sherdog is a loser" memes really take off, or even the ones that imply it tongue in cheek.

I bet if you took a representative sample of the board posters, you would find plenty of people who have their life together, have sex with actual women (no really!), and probably a very healthy chunk who train on a hobbyist level, etc...

About the only thing that binds us together is being a little nutty and obsessive about MMA.

Back