Did any Sherdogger actually fought?

Im in a fight right this second. Touching with teh left jap, typing with the right.

I'm a perfect 1-0 with 100% accuracy.
I've only ever thrown one punch in my life.

As a small kid on the playground, I was play fighting with my friend and he kept kicking me really hard in the balls.
After a while, i thought it was intentional because it never stopped and was way too rough.
So I got mad and threw one right hand that hit on the money and he fell to the ground.
That was the first and (hopefully last time) I ever threw a punch.

I couldn't quite get my fighting career off the ground due to fighters continuously ducking me. At the end of the day they made the right choice.

3 amateur fights at regional tournament. 2x 5 minutes. All went the distance. I scored the record of 2-1. Middleweight division, I didn't cut weight, was undersized, came below 185. I won two fights by ground domination scoring mount position in both. The one I lost was because of being leg-kicked to death, I managed to take my opponent down having only 30 seconds left in round 2, not enough to change the outcome.

Ya, competed in Karate, TKD. Grappiling. MMA. etc...
Began in 85, retired from competition in 08.
Blackbelt in Karate/TKD, somewhere around 20yrs grappling (unranked).
Trained others in the past, considering coaching here in vegas this year or next.
But if i do, it will be a fresh team and i will start from scratch.

Just an FYI I’m contributing to the 9th page of commentary on a topic that is an incoherent sentence. We all need to find something real to do with our time.

I haven’t but I watch a lot of fighting so feel sure I could automatically get it done if thrown in the cage.

Back