Did any Sherdogger actually fought?

I fought ammy only, but am in fight finder and BJM reffed my fight.

I don’t fight under rules, only in the skreets.

There used to be alot of mma fighters on this forum. Rampage Jackson used to be on here, tank Abbott, who was a complete tool and even trolled his fans.

I think most of them stopped posting because of the large amount of douchebags here.

I train 6 times a week and also lift 5 times a week. Don't give up on lifting but what I do is lift at about 11am and train at about 7pm. So make sure you space them out as much as you can.
Honestly, there were people taking fights about 6-7 months after they started training, but I was scared I was going to be matched up with someone that has trained for way longer and didn't want the ass whooping.
Eventually my coach convinced me to take a fight about a year in, I didn't really feel like it but I was like most people in my gym are fighting, so I'll fight (never do this, dont care what anyone else thinks of you)

It was short notice so I didn't have a lot of time to be scared.
But getting ready, I was putting on my gear slow asf cause I was realllly anxious about it, I knew this guy has fought before and I haven't, and this was something I was trying to avoid.

We're standing face to face, idk what the ref was saying cause I was too busy trying to look calm and collected, yet I wanted to puke so fucking bad.

Fight went how it went, kept taking his ass down and working gnp, trying to pass his guard, ref deemed I was inactive and stood us up 3 TIMES in the FIRST ROUND.
Ofc second round I shoot in but he locks up a guillotine and squeezes like his life depends on it. I get out but my neck feels like jello, something I had never felt before.
Manages to scramble out from underneath me, I shot in again, he took my back and locked up a rnc. I tried toughing it out but had to tap, ref let me tap for about 3 seconds until he intervened...

Second fight, eighteen months later (2 and a half years into training)
Fought a guy from the 1st dude's gym. Ofc I was anxious, but I convinced myself I trained like a mfer and knew I hit harder, faster, was stronger and probably better jits.
Ended up destroying the guy on the feet, man took me down but I half assed a triangle, didn't get it so I switched to an armbar. Boom, tap.

Long post but I have the entire day off and about 2 more hours before I hit the club so enjoy

If you (or anyone else) can get something out of this, NEVER fight until you feel like it. You will always be scared, but a little less when you know you've given it your all in preparation for the bout. Don't let anyone pressure you into fighting (Oh he's a pussy and shit like that)

Also, if you don't have to fight, if you've got an education, a nice job, if you're a smart put together guy, don't. just my 2 cents.
Your coach doesn’t sound like a good guy if he pressured you to fight after only a year of MMA training.

You could of gotten F’d up and gotten brain damage.

I train 6 times a week and also lift 5 times a week. Don't give up on lifting but what I do is lift at about 11am and train at about 7pm. So make sure you space them out as much as you can.
Honestly, there were people taking fights about 6-7 months after they started training, but I was scared I was going to be matched up with someone that has trained for way longer and didn't want the ass whooping.
Eventually my coach convinced me to take a fight about a year in, I didn't really feel like it but I was like most people in my gym are fighting, so I'll fight (never do this, dont care what anyone else thinks of you)

It was short notice so I didn't have a lot of time to be scared.
But getting ready, I was putting on my gear slow asf cause I was realllly anxious about it, I knew this guy has fought before and I haven't, and this was something I was trying to avoid.

We're standing face to face, idk what the ref was saying cause I was too busy trying to look calm and collected, yet I wanted to puke so fucking bad.

Fight went how it went, kept taking his ass down and working gnp, trying to pass his guard, ref deemed I was inactive and stood us up 3 TIMES in the FIRST ROUND.
Ofc second round I shoot in but he locks up a guillotine and squeezes like his life depends on it. I get out but my neck feels like jello, something I had never felt before.
Manages to scramble out from underneath me, I shot in again, he took my back and locked up a rnc. I tried toughing it out but had to tap, ref let me tap for about 3 seconds until he intervened...

Second fight, eighteen months later (2 and a half years into training)
Fought a guy from the 1st dude's gym. Ofc I was anxious, but I convinced myself I trained like a mfer and knew I hit harder, faster, was stronger and probably better jits.
Ended up destroying the guy on the feet, man took me down but I half assed a triangle, didn't get it so I switched to an armbar. Boom, tap.

Long post but I have the entire day off and about 2 more hours before I hit the club so enjoy

If you (or anyone else) can get something out of this, NEVER fight until you feel like it. You will always be scared, but a little less when you know you've given it your all in preparation for the bout. Don't let anyone pressure you into fighting (Oh he's a pussy and shit like that)

Also, if you don't have to fight, if you've got an education, a nice job, if you're a smart put together guy, don't. just my 2 cents.
thank you for taking the time to type that man. It's interestoing to get that perspective and sense of reality for us Sherbros.

you-damn-right-fac43f.jpg

Shut up bone spur. You never fought and you're an ancient blob of a blob with fake everything.

Enson, McCall, Richard Walsh from the top of my head. I guess there are "fighters" with few fights on the regular posters as well. Even the famous double rainbow guy got a fight in the US and he was as out of shape as you can imagine.

upload_2020-1-23_20-27-39.jpeg

There used to be alot of mma fighters on this forum. Rampage Jackson used to be on here, tank Abbott, who was a complete tool and even trolled his fans.

I think most of them stopped posting because of the large amount of douchebags here.
really some evidence , links do you have?

didn't Sean Mccorkle troll his way into the ufc or something? and he beat Mark Hunt.

also his review of Matt Hughes' book is so funny.

I got a half-dozen amateur fights 10+ years ago.
I actually recently found out I'm listed here under "Qays Stekevich". They only have my first two fights (it would make more sense to have the last two wouldn't it?). The biggest bummer, other than my misspelled name and only having 1/3 of my amateur fights, is that I fought Charles Rosa, who's been pretty sharp in the UFC for a couple of years now, and that's not on here (spoiler: It was a savage fight, in Tennessee, outdoors *in the rain* and good lord did he tag me up. Lost by triangle in the 2nd).
They have your Rosa fight on the Underground. Shows one of you missed weight and was 175 lbs vs 155 lbs.

I fought Fedors brother in the Underworld

No videos allowed, sorry

I competed in amateur boxing until a couple years ago when I turned 19. I’ve always been interested in doing atleast a few amateur mma fights but that never came to fruition

Lmao just take a look at any "what are you eating/drinking for tonight's event" threads. Sherdog is filled with a bunch of fat asses who eat Doritos for breakfast and Cheetos for lunch <Lmaoo>

The fact that those threads exist at all is an embarrassment.

Buncha dorks, raised by facebook.

Back