Did any Sherdogger actually fought?

Lmao just take a look at any "what are you eating/drinking for tonight's event" threads. Sherdog is filled with a bunch of fat asses who eat Doritos for breakfast and Cheetos for lunch <Lmaoo>
We're trying to help fill out the HW roster.

I fought in a few small pankration tournaments fresh outta highschool many many years ago

Id like to do some amateur boxing / kickboxing.

Lots of sherdoggers have fought or at least done some jits tournaments. They just dont chill in the heavies

I retired at 99-0. They wanted to feed me a young Fedor, but I could not take advantage of that situation. Now, I just randomly post on Sherdog every few weeks or so.

Here's my debut

Have some others but debut is my fondest for many reasons namely going in with an injured knee and shoulder that i was advised to pull out with but still managing to get the win but I sure had to work for it.

Did 2 MMA bouts 1:0:1 Record, First fight was sucha mess and was nervous as fuck, i am guy with black/orange shorts, as all you can see my Francis level groundgame. Was scared and nothing ever came close to that first fight feeling, hell even sparring bigger guys never felt that bad.
Second fight went much smoother, even tough oponent felt sloppy as i was, but my headkicks always been sneaky :D
Never fought again tough, injuries, time investment and tbh you needed to juice a lot to keep training regime going

Did 2 MMA bouts 1:0:1 Record, First fight was sucha mess and was nervous as fuck, i am guy with black/orange shorts, as all you can see my Francis level groundgame. Was scared and nothing ever came close to that first fight feeling, hell even sparring bigger guys never felt that bad.
Second fight went much smoother, even tough oponent felt sloppy as i was, but my headkicks always been sneaky :D
Never fought again tough, injuries, time investment and tbh you needed to juice a lot to keep training regime going

What kinda juice are you talking about? Seriously

Former pro boxer. I also had one pro kickboxing bout ( PKA rules ).
After being involved in martial arts & combat sports since the age of 13, I'd have loved to have fought pro in MMA at least once but by the time MMA was established as a sport I'd already had a couple of knee surgeries & I was into my thirties. So, it was out of the question.

5-3 Amateur Mma. Should be 6-2! Mike Chiesa's coach put on an event in Spokane Wa. The 3rd round in the very last few seconds of a back-and-forth fight I had my opponent in an arm bar from guard. The referee stopped the fight with 10 seconds left because he heard somebody banging on the side of the ring and thought it was a bell. Guess who was banging on the ring, my fucking Uncle who was all amped up. They announced the fight and I lost by split decision! I still have dreams about competing and I think about it almost all of the time however I am self employed and have a six-year-old boy and it takes a lot of my time. I also have kind of given up hope just feeling like it could never go anywhere since I am from a small town and that messes with my confidence.

Did any Sherdogger actually fight in pro MMA?

what do you mean if we eve fought dog? All of us mma fighters and families have sherdog accounts. how do you think so many nuthugger and fanbois around here?

Last edited:
Did a local low budget MMA fight in PA a couple years ago, wouldn't even call it regional. Had a short notice change up of opponents from an actual legit guy to some local who felt like he's never done bjj before. I hated the anxiety of the lead up, I was so stressed but wanted to try my skills. Hit him with a 1-2 in the opening, to single leg, he gave me his back and won via RNC. Really uneventful "fight".

Honestly I'm terrified of brain damage, especially fighting for free. So I just stick to bjj tournaments now
I was injured, on short notice and had a fever the day before!
I swear to god I'll wreck you in the rematch, sign the dotted line buddeh!

Amateur yeah, and I won. Except that is my 1st and last fight in mma.

And I learned my lesson.

Couple pro MMA fights

Then i had a motorcycle accident, now im sitting on a wheelchair but everything is fine.

Still i miss MMA and stand up fighting alot.

Back