Diaz's guard against GSP

Gsp should win this fight and nothing would make me happier seeing the tears from diaz fans on sherdog.
Diaz is an awesome fighter, i just cant stand his ignorant fans.
its prolly due to GSP being my favorite fighter that i can deal with his fans cause GSP fans are a lil crazy as well.
Hope this fight lives up to its billing. Will be awesome to watch

Fair play dude that comment was a pretty reasonable analysis, which I didn't expect because I got the impression you were a Diaz "hater". Nearly called you out on it in a couple of threads but resisted because I thought I would just be biting troll bait lol.
I guess it's understandable because you're a GSP fan, and some Diaz fans come across a little brash I just thought you were one of the ones who didn't respect Diaz skills(which to me is unreasonable)

I just wanna see these two go at it and put on a great fucking fight. No tears from me if he loses! Although a Diaz win would be awesome as a fan I just want a war. Roll on 158

I was pretty impressed with Nick on the ground against BJ. There's no worse fighter to have on your back in the UFC than BJ Penn and Diaz managed to get out of trouble VERY quickly. That said I'm not entirely sure it will go to the ground. I don't see gsp having difficulty with Nick if he can stick and move.

Robbies standup is maybe a thousand times better than GSP and his jab n run.

perhaps but robbies takedowns and ground control are not comparable to GSP.

and do you think that GSP will not attempt a takedown in this fight.

of course he will try to wrestlecuddle diaz.

I was pretty impressed with Nick on the ground against BJ. There's no worse fighter to have on your back in the UFC than BJ Penn and Diaz managed to get out of trouble VERY quickly. That said I'm not entirely sure it will go to the ground. I don't see gsp having difficulty with Nick if he can stick and move.

I'm hoping we will some adjustments in gameplan if a similar style of fight as Condit Diaz were to arise. I would be severely disappointed if they didn't at least have some sort of contingency plan for that. "You've had a year FFS!"-Me@TV

Fair play dude that comment was a pretty reasonable analysis, which I didn't expect because I got the impression you were a Diaz "hater". Nearly called you out on it in a couple of threads but resisted because I thought I would just be biting troll bait lol.
I guess it's understandable because you're a GSP fan, and some Diaz fans come across a little brash I just thought you were one of the ones who didn't respect Diaz skills(which to me is unreasonable)

I just wanna see these two go at it and put on a great fucking fight. No tears from me if he loses! Although a Diaz win would be awesome as a fan I just want a war. Roll on 158

cheers man, i hate no fighter specially someone as exciting and skilled as nick diaz.
not saying i appreciate his antics but as a fighter his heart, skills and toughness are undeniable. i just get angry at people that get fanboy blinders on.

cheers man, i hate no fighter specially someone as exciting and skilled as nick diaz.
not saying i appreciate his antics but as a fighter his heart, skills and toughness are undeniable. i just get angry at people that get fanboy blinders on.
I know what you mean dude, I have a similar issue with some of the extreme JJ "fanboys".
Cool. I'll remember when I see you baiting those kind of posters in future threads that it's nothing against Diaz or Diaz fans, just the idiots lol.

perhaps but robbies takedowns and ground control are not comparable to GSP.

and do you think that GSP will not attempt a takedown in this fight.

of course he will try to wrestlecuddle diaz.

I honestly wont be surprised if GSP keep the fight standing and takes advantage of Nicks poor footwork

Sad when you know gsp can only wrestlefuck. All his nuthuggers keep talkin bout "gsp has cardio" or only talks of gsps wrestlefucking ways. He has "cardio" because all he does is lay on you for like 23 mins, that's the only way he wins, by boring wrestlefuck. Yawn. And the condit fight was exciting for only like 2 mins, when gsp almost got ktfo. Rest of the match was boring wrestlefuck. Boom

Yeah sure, because all it takes to nullify a BJJ fighter's guard is to lay on top of them :rolleyes:

I'm hoping we will some adjustments in gameplan if a similar style of fight as Condit Diaz were to arise. I would be severely disappointed if they didn't at least have some sort of contingency plan for that. "You've had a year FFS!"-Me@TV

I'm not confident Nick's cornermen are the most brilliant strategists in the game.

I know what you mean dude, I have a similar issue with some of the extreme JJ "fanboys".
Cool. I'll remember when I see you baiting those kind of posters in future threads that it's nothing against Diaz or Diaz fans, just the idiots lol.

Its not everyday you see a diaz fanboy, and a gsp fanboy make up on sherdog... What kind of fanboys are you 2??? Makes me sick

Doesn't a Diaz sub usually comes after his opponents are worn down by punches or gassed? Do you see that happening to GSP?

Sad when you know gsp can only wrestlefuck. All his nuthuggers keep talkin bout "gsp has cardio" or only talks of gsps wrestlefucking ways. He has "cardio" because all he does is lay on you for like 23 mins, that's the only way he wins, by boring wrestlefuck. Yawn. And the condit fight was exciting for only like 2 mins, when gsp almost got ktfo. Rest of the match was boring wrestlefuck. Boom

How many times have you been banned?

I'm not confident Nick's cornermen are the most brilliant strategists in the game.

Cesar Grace could quite possibly be the worst cornerman in the sport aside from Nick. I remember when in the later rounds of GSP vs Shields, Nick Diaz told Jake to "grab & pull guard". I lol'd and said, "How sad".

Diaz wont be able to sub GSP off his back, he will just beat him up from there like Condit did, ya, he may get cut like Condit did, but Diaz doesnt tap to blood or tap to strikes like GSP does.

Instead, Diaz will knock him out like he did to Robbie Lawlor.

Keep dreaming. Poor dellusionnal Diaz fanbois are in for a rude awakening.

Back