Diaz's guard against GSP

gsp is just too strong with a great base, hard to catch

Its not everyday you see a diaz fanboy, and a gsp fanboy make up on sherdog... What kind of fanboys are you 2??? Makes me sick

Lol.
I'm just trying to help everyone get along...
cs_heiwa_01.jpg

Building bridges, healing the world...One step at a time.

Ya, 'cause GSP beats everybody down oh so badly. :rolleyes:

He's going to take Diaz down and do what he always does, ride out the clock. If this was the GSP we used to see go in there and beat the shit out of people, then maybe, but the GSP we've seen the last few years hasn't been very exciting at all. And GSP doesn't slam people around, who are you kidding? he just has a power double, since when does GSP wrestle the way that Cain does?

Oh wait, I know, you're in every single Diaz thread shitting all over him and praising everybody that he has to fight, get the hell out of here, hater.

The irony behind the quote in bold when you do the exact same thing in the very same post (in yellow).

Robbies standup is maybe a thousand times better than GSP and his jab n run.

Suuuuuuuure. Whatever makes you sleep at night.

Im so glad that Diaz brother's hype train will be derailed after march 16th so all their dumb nuthuggers will fade away.

This is pretty much how I see the fight going.

Diaz, kicks and punches and they hurt GSP who takes him down and eats him.:icon_chee

I will however, be rooting for Diaz because that's how I rolllll mother fuckers.

Suuuuuuuure. Whatever makes you sleep at night.

Im so glad that Diaz brother's hype train will be derailed after march 16th so all their dumb nuthuggers will fade away.

There's no shame in losing to George, I dont think it qualifies as "hype train derailed". Was Machidas "hype train derailed" after getting subbed unconscious by JJ within 2 rounds?

There's no shame in losing to George, I dont think it qualifies as "hype train derailed". Was Machidas "hype train derailed" after getting subbed unconscious by JJ within 2 rounds?

No but peoples will care less and less about Diaz because im sure that theres plenty of wrestlers at WW who are eager to give Diaz a beating. Not to mention that Diaz will probably retire again or get busted again.

I have nothing against Nate. He takes his loss like a man like he did in his last fight. Nick on the other hand is a huge crybaby and deserves to lose over and over again.

Even the most delusional Diaz nuthugger should realize that GSP is a nightmare matchup for Nick....

the best wrestler of all mma, that happens to be incredibly well rounded, with crisp kickboxing and insane top control/gastank.

Vs Nick Diaz

you would CREATE someone to beat Diaz everytime, you could hardly do better than create GSP.

But no, my friends Diaz scrotum-hangers, lets pretend that this fight will look different than Nate vs Bendo, LOL

GSP 50-41 or late TKO stoppage via Nick looking like a spoiled hamburger helper meal

He's going to have to super aggressive if he wants to win because GSP will definitely take him down and lay on him for 5 rounds for a decision if Diaz can't catch him with something.

Theres a rampant myth on sherdog that says Nick's BJJ is better than GSP's. I think it's the other way around. GSP rolls with the best in the world, by example the guy whom Diaz dodged from a BJJ ppv exhibition match :rolleyes:

diaz's guard is sick, gsp won't be able to control him.. can't wait for this fight!!

He trains with Jake Shields, I'm sure he's used to that type of wrestling based grappling from a guy who is a big Welterweight

This won't be a good fight. This will either be an easy cruise to UD for GSP or a towel-throwing by Diaz Corner.

It will be as effective as the NCAA wrestlers' (Kos, Fitch, Shields, Hughs) wrestling was to GSP.
It will be as effective as Hardy's and Alves' striking were to GSP.

Theres a rampant myth on sherdog that says Nick's BJJ is better than GSP's. I think it's the other way around. GSP rolls with the best in the world, by example the guy whom Diaz dodged from a BJJ ppv exhibition match :rolleyes:

So for the record, you're stating that GSP's jj is superior to Nick Diaz?

Back