DHK :"I'm the best wrestler & grappler at WW.GSP would be shocked if he wrestled me."

Wait until Ben Akren reads this.

igywdi.jpg

I hope Erick learned the lesson from the Fitch fight.

Couldnt keep Condit down, got sweeped in a second, then took a knee to the dome.

Even I can keep Condit down.

I'm not 100% sure but I'm sure Okami made more money than DHK. Also DHK is still in his prime.

What does that have to do with what i said? You think DHK isn't worried about being cut? He's just like Okami : Very solid gatekeeper and good at derailing hype trains but always fail when it comes to high profile fights. They have the same fight style, they're having the same kind of success. Don't act like DHK isn't worried for his job when his MW clone was just released.

Fitch and Okami both had title fights. And Dana kinda used that as an excuse like they've hit as far as they could get and failed, and only declined since.

plus title contenders are far more expensive to keep on the roster. If Dong is cheap, theres no pressure to cut him.

DHK didn't get a title fight because he's not as good as a prime Fitch and is fighting in a way more stacked division as the state of the MW division when Okami got a title shot.

What does that have to do with what i said? You think DHK isn't worried about being cut? He's just like Okami : Very solid gatekeeper and good at derailing hype trains but always fail when it comes to high profile fights. They have the same fight style, they're having the same kind of success. Don't act like DHK isn't worried for his job when his MW clone was just released.

Always fail? Demian fight was just a fluke. Condit was his only "failure" and his only real "loss".

And to make it simple. Okami= not popular in Japan, Kim=popular in South Korea. DHK is not going to get cut.

Couldnt keep Condit down, got sweeped in a second, then took a knee to the dome.

Even I can keep Condit down.

Condit is great at getting back to his feet after take down... Hendricks couldnt keep him down at all...

Always fail? Demian fight was just a fluke. Condit was his only "failure" and his only real "loss".

And to make it simple. Okami= not popular in Japan, Kim=popular in South Korea. DHK is not going to get cut.

Only real "loss"? GTFO and stop spewing shit like that.

Exactly right

DHK didn't get a title fight because he's not as good as a prime Fitch and is fighting in a way more stacked division as the state of the MW division when Okami got a title shot.

1_medium.gif

i like the dong but he really needs to work on his stand up, it seems pretty sloppy. even in the pierson fight it wasnt really sharp and that was the closest he got to stopping a fight in years

I know a lot of girls that like Dong too...

What does that have to do with what i said?
Two of the reasons Dana released Okami: 1. Money 2. Age
but always fail when it comes to high profile fights.
Yes, all 2 of them. 3 if you count Karo.
they're having the same kind of success.
But Okami already peaked, and DHK may not have.
DHK didn't get a title fight because...
But he still has the potential, which is more than Okami had.

I understand your reasoning and agree with you to a point. But if you look at the specific criteria Dana listed for releasing Okami you'll see that DHK fits none of them. His style may be as visually unappealing but he actually possesses marketability (in Korea at least).

DHK is so much better than GSP in wrestling that his tdd and takedown % are both lower.

He really is going to ruin Erick Silva

Dhk is by a small margin behind chael for shit talk . Love it.

lol, I think Bisping is a little better, but his trash talk is funny indeed. His style is a bit different from the rest. Although I hated him for that, nowadays I lol at him saying he was expecting "someone with more name value" than Siyar. The fact Siyar was definitively gotten to also makes everything funnier.

I think this fucker is starting to grow on me (no homo). I just wish he did more submission attempts.

Back