DHK :"I'm the best wrestler & grappler at WW.GSP would be shocked if he wrestled me."

Always fail? Demian fight was just a fluke. Condit was his only "failure" and his only real "loss".

And to make it simple. Okami= not popular in Japan, Kim=popular in South Korea. DHK is not going to get cut.

Well he lost the 2 high profile fights of his career. Fact is he doesn't have a fight style that suits uncle Dana's taste and if he derails another hype train (Silva) then Dana might be willing to cut him the next time he loses.

Haha I love it. Can't wait for this fight; Erick's a tough outing for anyone but I trust the Dong.

there is only 1 true Dong.

MeandYoonDong-shik.jpg
susumu20.jpg

Fitch and Okami both had title fights. And Dana kinda used that as an excuse like they've hit as far as they could get and failed, and only declined since.

plus title contenders are far more expensive to keep on the roster. If Dong is cheap, theres no pressure to cut him.

Well both WERE on the downsides of their careers clearly and were just expensive gatekeepers at that point. I see sense in cutting them to make room for several young, promising fighters with potential. Fitch & Okami had already reached theirs, and it was only declining.

Condit sweeped Kim before knocking him out,he couldn't do it for 25 minutes vs gSp...

What does that have to do with what i said? You think DHK isn't worried about being cut? He's just like Okami : Very solid gatekeeper and good at derailing hype trains but always fail when it comes to high profile fights. They have the same fight style, they're having the same kind of success. Don't act like DHK isn't worried for his job when his MW clone was just released.

Care to enlighten me on which hype trains he's derailed?

This is the same guy who has gassed out in fights before, correct?

Right, right. When Askren says this, at least it's a possibility.

For this guy to say it, it's sheer delusion. Hopefully Silva puts his lights out within the first round.

one of the most overrated ww on sherdog for sure

mostly because guys like the TS and fellow Koreans are trying to show their patriotism

DHK is obviously exaggerating but some of you guys bringing up Condit and Maia to discredit his grappling is just not right, actually DUMB.

1) Condit hold the cage for the sweep
2) He had the injury way before the takedown against Maia

let's keep it real at least.

He concedes he can't finish Silva when he talks about the fight going 15 minutes. Bad mindset when you plan on taking a fight to decision.

Really?

Because relying on and predicting KO's every fight is a much better mindset?

94344176.jpg.10675_crop_340x234.jpg

I like this guy. If he spoke English, he'd be big over here.

His fight against Maia was bullshit. Maia was all happy about his opponent not beign able to continue due to injury. there should have been a rematch. I was so pissed when that happened, sucha good matchup like Shields vs Maia.

He realize he needs to talk more crap and hype himself up because Okami just got cut and they have the exact same fight style : sloppy, slow striking, judo, wrestling, riding a body triangle without doing much until the bell ring. Rinse and repeat. Okami = DHK = Dana doesn't like.

No. DHK has been trolling and talking trash for a long long time.

maia took him down in like 2 seconds.

My thoughts exactly.
Yeah, the freak injury occurred, but it happened only because Dong was almost immediately manhandled by Maia.

I'd throw down some cash on Maia if a remach goes down.

BAAHAHAHAAH Koscheck would absolutely own DHK in wrestling. Kos would Pick DHK and throw him out of the cage. Imagine what GSP would do to DHK as well. Both Kos and GSP would drown him

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back