DHK :"I'm the best wrestler & grappler at WW.GSP would be shocked if he wrestled me."

Hufusopem

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

You have a lot of nicknames. Many of which are far away from your real nickname

Wait until Ben Akren reads this.

lol hes funny. betting on him winning against silva

So, we have another Matt Brown I see. My name is Stun Gun...I want GSP!

That was a few years ago now. Stun Gun, you're 31 years old brah! When are you going to string together a 4-6 fight win streak in the UFC?

When you do let us know. In the meantime, if you, Nick Diaz, Matt Brown, or anyone else would like to know where Georges is at...he will be headlining the UFCs 20th anniversary show fighting for a title under the bright lights.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dhk is by a small margin behind chael for shit talk . Love it.

maia took him down in like 2 seconds.

Last I recall was seeing Maia completely outwrestle him which is how he got injured.

Maybe the injury itself was a freak accident but that complete control takedown wasn't an accident. He was manhandled by Maia.

Last edited:
Now only if this would translate into enough wins to get a title shot!

maia took him down in like 2 seconds.

He took a guy down who was having severe muscle spasms and Maia struggled mightily to get that takedown. (it was actually Kim's failed Judo throw that led to that takedown)

He took a guy down who was having severe muscle spasms and Maia struggled mightily to get that takedown. (it was actually Kim's failed Judo throw that led to that takedown)

This was painful to read.

1_medium.gif

i like the dong but he really needs to work on his stand up, it seems pretty sloppy. even in the pierson fight it wasnt really sharp and that was the closest he got to stopping a fight in years

So, we have another Matt Brown I see. My name is Stun Gun...I want GSP!

That was a few years ago now. Stun Gun, you're 31 years old brah! When are you going to string together a 4-6 fight win streak in the UFC?

When you do let us know. In the meantime, if you, Nick Diaz, Matt Brown, or anyone else would like to know where Georges is at...he will be headlining the UFCs 20th anniversary show fighting for a title under the bright lights.

damn bro, i understand nuthuggery but this is too extreme

Last I recall was seeing Maia completely outwrestle him which is how he got injured.

Maybe the injury itself was a freak accident but that complete control takedown wasn't that caused the injury wasn't. He was manhandled.

He either got injured by/during the takedown or he didn't, it can't be both.

Ya, he's the best wrestler in the division. If GSP, Koscheck, Hendricks, Ellenberger, Fitch, Maia, Pierce, Askren, Shields, and Rick Story all retired today, he might be.

looks like he gets lifted, tries something out of desperation but too late son.

1ym.gif

Haha I love it. Can't wait for this fight; Erick's a tough outing for anyone but I trust the Dong.

Erick Silva will be a good test for him and like wise for silva!

Back