DHK :"I'm the best wrestler & grappler at WW.GSP would be shocked if he wrestled me."

Wait.

There are people who still think Maia injured Dong with the takedown?

Call me crazy, but I think he would beat everyone on that list except Kos

I don't think so , he hasn't been matched with a good wrestler yet , at least a wrestler as good as the guys I mentioned and to my Kim's stand up is iffy , I see Pierce , Woodley and Kos knocking him out , and story dirtying him up in the clinch.

dhk is my fav ufc troll, better than chael. lol, he's the korean badger, he just dont give a shit

I would love to see DHK rematch Maia. Just like when Big Nog said it was his staph as the reason he lost to Mir in the first fight.

2v0ydfp.jpg

haha.

Stun Gun couldn't get past Karo!!!

Dong doesn't go in the cage to kill he goes into bother opponents!!!great translation

i wish people would realize that dhk never said he wanted gsp after his fight against tan.
he said he would want to face gsp the champion down the road eventually, and that was not a hint of arrogance when he said it.
the translator spoke little to no korean what-so-ever.

I don't think so , he hasn't been matched with a good wrestler yet , at least a wrestler as good as the guys I mentioned and to my Kim's stand up is iffy , I see Pierce , Woodley and Kos knocking him out , and story dirtying him up in the clinch.

I am still intrigued by a possible fight between him and GSP though.

I thought it would be over after Condit knocked him out, but nope, lol

I am still intrigued by a possible fight between him and GSP though.

I thought it would be over after Condit knocked him out, but nope, lol

Yeah but he hasn't exactly beaten a who's who since that loss , and the one true contender he did face , was a wasted opportunity due to the injury he suffered so we never got to see if he could hold Maia off, my guess is that Maia would have done to Kim what he did to Fitch.

Everyone keeps bringing up the Condit sweep to talk shit, but that sweep was blatantly illegal, you can clearly see Condit use the cage.
1_medium.gif

Everyone keeps bringing up the Condit sweep to talk shit, but that sweep was blatantly illegal, you can clearly see Condit use the cage.
1_medium.gif
You Koreans sure are a loyal bunch. There's nothing illegal about pushing off the cage, with any part of your body. Including your hands.

If you think the Maia fight was anything but a fluke you need to gtfo.

You're just fooling yourself here.
Stop acting like DHK fell accidentally. His judo skills weren't good enough to take Maia down, who countered tripping him down.
The ref made a good job stopping the fight, who knows what would happen if Maia kept pressuring.

You're just fooling yourself here.
Stop acting like DHK fell accidentally. His judo skills weren't good enough to take Maia down, who countered tripping him down.
The ref made a good job stopping the fight, who knows what would happen if Maia kept pressuring.

dhk had a back spasm. not saying maia wouldnt have beaten him straight up, but to win via muscle spasm isnt really a win id be showing off about lol

You Koreans sure are a loyal bunch. There's nothing illegal about pushing off the cage, with any part of your body. Including your hands.

um, he clearly grasps the cage.

never noticed it before neither, clearly illegal but so hard for the ref to catch.

I don't know about you... perhaps you're inept. But a jab seems pretty basic to me. And anybody who's competent and willing to learn it shouldn't be that hard for them to do so.

And DHK ain't going to be fighting pro boxer level striking in MMA/UFC so his jab doesn't have to be at a masters level. He's just going to be using that jab against other mildly skilled strikers. So learn the damn jab and put it to use, especially since he's tall with long reach.

Don't talk about something you don't know. Only a handful of mma fighters have a good jab so i assume it's pretty damn hard to master unless your name is Highflyer the physical phenom with super-human coordination and athletic abilities :rolleyes:

1_medium.gif

Pushing off the cage is illegal, oh man I guess the Showtime kick should have counted as a DQ!

Back