DHK :"I'm the best wrestler & grappler at WW.GSP would be shocked if he wrestled me."

Articles about Asian fighters never disappoint as we always have Seoul here attacking people who don't 100% with his opinion.

1_medium.gif

i like the dong but he really needs to work on his stand up, it seems pretty sloppy. even in the pierson fight it wasnt really sharp and that was the closest he got to stopping a fight in years

:eek:

Haha, this is exactly what I'm talking about with your immaturity. I really hope you're at least under 20 with the way your mind works.

It's not my fault Asian women don't age. :p

But just to amuse the idea, here you go. :D
iRhMndiKsUXo6.gif

ahhh, forget about our back and forth little fight for a second, what the fuck is on her face :eek::eek::eek:

ahhh, forget about our back and forth little fight for a second, what the fuck is on her face :eek::eek::eek:

Haha, it's the ball of a headset thingy that singers wear. :icon_lol:

Her name is Son Ga-In if you'd like to see more. She's more.. um, sexy than most Korean idols. :icon_lol:
iJH3mKiKMm5fu.gif

Haha, it's the ball of a headset thingy that singers wear. :icon_lol:

Her name is Son Ga-In if you'd like to see more. She's more.. um, sexy than most Korean idols. :icon_lol:
iJH3mKiKMm5fu.gif

The force with which that gif just hit me:

m3oSvss.gif

Um, are you guys retarded? Do you guys understand how basic physics work?

If Condit were to 'push' off the cage like you two insist, it basically would've done nothing. He clearly grasps the cage and uses it for leverage to flip DHK. This isn't even up for argument, it's beyond blatant. If you can't see that, idk what to tell you. :redface:

The fence grab with his hand did not and could not have had enough force and leverage to cause the sweep on its own. If you want to talk physics there is no way he could have had enough leverage to do that with just his arm from that position.

The fence grab did, however, allow Condit to rotate his body 45 degrees so that his shoulders were no longer against the cage and at that point a combination of Kim not being in a good position, Carlos Condit's wrist control on the other hand and left leg, and the push off the cage with is foot.

Also that Son Ga-In red dress gif, damn...

one of the most overrated ww on sherdog for sure

mostly because guys like the TS and fellow Koreans are trying to show their patriotism

ready for our sig bet?

The fence grab with his hand did not and could not have had enough force and leverage to cause the sweep on its own. If you want to talk physics there is no way he could have had enough leverage to do that with just his arm from that position.

The fence grab did, however, allow Condit to rotate his body 45 degrees so that his shoulders were no longer against the cage and at that point a combination of Kim not being in a good position, Carlos Condit's wrist control on the other hand and left leg, and the push off the cage with is foot.

Also that Son Ga-In red dress gif, damn...

If you read my other posts, I clarify that the fence grab started it, but the foot push obviously ends it. I wasn't trying to say Condit strictly flipped him via the fence grab.

And yeah, Ga-In is pretty amazing. Here she is with white stuff on her lips, you know, if that's your thing or anything. :icon_lol:
iHBHk8FQgQFwA.gif

I dont think DHK is the best wrestler or grappler, but I think he will beat Erick Silva

And if GSP believed that he wouldn't wrestel/grapple with him.

Back