DHK :"I'm the best wrestler & grappler at WW.GSP would be shocked if he wrestled me."

He'll grapplefuck Silva. Then he will be cut for derailing the pretty boy's hype train (again).

He is on his way down you know...

He'll grapplefuck Silva. Then he will be cut for derailing the pretty boy's hype train (again).

He is on his way down you know...

He's not going to be cut for beating silva. Don't talk crazy.

Confirmed NCAA Div 1 Openweight Destroyer K1 Extraordinaire Demian Maia.

Would be funny if Erick turned around and out grappled him.

He realize he needs to talk more crap and hype himself up because Okami just got cut and they have the exact same fight style : sloppy, slow striking, judo, wrestling, riding a body triangle without doing much until the bell ring. Rinse and repeat. Okami = DHK = Dana doesn't like.

If DHK's fights were as exciting as his interviews, I'd be a huge fan. He's a funny guy.

i like how he accepted the nickname that he hated, and now is embracing it.
LoL @ cicada!
i'll root for the dong, mainly because he is fighting in brazil, and because the dong doesnt give a f****!

He realize he needs to talk more crap and hype himself up because Okami just got cut and they have the exact same fight style : sloppy, slow striking, judo, wrestling, riding a body triangle without doing much until the bell ring. Rinse and repeat. Okami = DHK = Dana doesn't like.

I'm not 100% sure but I'm sure Okami made more money than DHK. Also DHK is still in his prime.

"I am going to bother you for 15 minutes. You won

I'm not 100% sure but I'm sure Okami made more money than DHK. Also DHK is still in his prime.

DHK is much more popular with the general public at home than Okami. He just signed with the same management that Akiyama is associated with and is getting a lot more "air time" in South Korea.

He's not getting cut unless he goes on a 3 fight losing streak or something. Too valuable for the UFC.

Fitch and Okami both had title fights. And Dana kinda used that as an excuse like they've hit as far as they could get and failed, and only declined since.

plus title contenders are far more expensive to keep on the roster. If Dong is cheap, theres no pressure to cut him.

He either got injured by/during the takedown or he didn't, it can't be both.

Lol ... I wrote it wrong.

I meant to say that him getting injured on the takedown was a freak accident but

... the fact he got takedown down in such a dominant way was no accident.

IE ... Maia outwrestled him.

I will see if I can edit it thanks.

GSP would maul DHK in the grappling dept.

At least hes realistic about how he'd win. not even pretending to promise a finish...
He concedes he can't finish Silva when he talks about the fight going 15 minutes. Bad mindset when you plan on taking a fight to decision.

Didn't Chael used to claim that fighters who consistently finish opponents were lazy? How's he doing these days?

Back