Elections DeSantis has Jeb! energy

Well, Trump is someone born into great wealth, whose only major legislative accomplishment in office was a tax cut for rich people and corporations. So it's kind of silly that anyone would claim to be "anti-establishment" and support him.
dude you're bright but the rinos hate him, the intelligence agency is out to frame him(except for today where they were forced to say they will comply to all future subpoenas by the house in regards to any trump investigation, in other words operation witch hunt is now dead) the dems hate him,big pharma hates him...in other ther words the whole of the system hates him..

But you know who doesn't? You know who loves him? The 75 million proud Americans that voted for him, and that number will be growing daily

Definitely would prefer Jeb over DeSantis. Mitt Romney is another Republican that I disagree with but trust to respect not only the constitution but the democratic norms we've inherited. Trump and DeSantis on the other hand are the types to take advantage of the fact that a certain antisocial or undemocratic political maneuver might only be restrained by norms and would push against them as far as they could. And these are the two front-runners in the GOP, truly the inmates are running the asylum over in that party.
Jeb always struck me as a wholesome guy. Too nice for his own good.

jim-jumbo.gif

When the whole of the system forms like woketron to overthrow a political leader, you can call him many things, but establishment is not one of them

Like I said in another thread the DNC coordinated attacks must of been ordered . They want trump to be the nominee

dude you're bright but the rinos hate him, the intelligence agency is out to frame him(except for today where they were forced to say they will comply to all future subpoenas by the house in regards to any trump investigation, in other words operation witch hunt is now dead) the dems hate him,big pharma hates him...in other ther words the whole of the system hates him..

But you know who doesn't? You know who loves him? The 75 million proud Americans that voted for him, and that number will be growing daily

Also people who stand to inherit huge fortunes, big corporations, and especially the media (he's great for their business--both because of the direct giveaways and because he drums up attention).

Also people who stand to inherit huge fortunes, big corporations, and especially the media (he's great for their business--both because of the direct giveaways and because he drums up attention).
they treated George W. Bush like mother Teresa compared to Trump, and I've heard the media compare Bush to hitler (rightly so)

And he deserves to be compared to Hitler because he took down our towers and blamed a religion for it, and used it as an excuse to destroy their countries to steal their oil

Definitely would prefer Jeb over DeSantis. Mitt Romney is another Republican that I disagree with but trust to respect not only the constitution but the democratic norms we've inherited. Trump and DeSantis on the other hand are the types to take advantage of the fact that a certain antisocial or undemocratic political maneuver might only be restrained by norms and would push against them as far as they could. And these are the two front-runners in the GOP, truly the inmates are running the asylum over in that party.
I'm a bit surprised by your answer. I figure if we made this a hypothetical situation, you would indeed pick an establishment approved maverick republican like romney. But the fact that you would rather install a 3rd bush in the whitehouse than put up with "meatball Ron" is telling.

Ron, wouldn't have the support to push anything "authoritarian" through. However Jeb, would lay over and let the cronies have their way with your rights. All over again. Instead of "patriot act", we would insert a label more sensible to today's problems. Something digital no doubt.

I saw this dude's name and image in articles for years, finally heard him speak in a video a few months ago...

Yeah someone's got a video of that dude sucking a room full of dicks somewhere.

Standard closeted blackmailed homosexual Republican.
Are you sure that vid isn't in your collection somewhere?

I'm a bit surprised by your answer. I figure if we made this a hypothetical situation, you would indeed pick an establishment approved maverick republican like romney. But the fact that you would rather install a 3rd bush in the whitehouse than put up with "meatball Ron" is telling.

Ron, wouldn't have the support to push anything "authoritarian" through. However Jeb, would lay over and let the cronies have their way with your rights. All over again. Instead of "patriot act", we would insert a label more sensible to today's problems. Something digital no doubt.
The reason we got stuff like the Patriot Act is not because the Bush family just yearns to strip Americans of their freedoms, its because 9/11 happened. The only way Jeb could push something like the Patriot Act is if another 9/11 happened and if it did Ron would probably capitalize on it far more. He's retaliating against Disney for merely disagreeing with a law he signed publicly and he has a sketchy history at Guantanamo Bay, you're off your rocker if you don't think DeSantis would aggressively retaliate against Muslims if another 9/11 happened.

Seriously, this dude is a zero charisma cuck. The idea that he was going to steamroll Trump head-to-head is hilarious now.

"What's your name?"
Guy answers.
"OK." Movin' on lol...

You think it would be removed if someone made an anti-gay slur against a Democratic candidate? You've read the WR before today. How is it possible that you could believe that? And I'm not defending him. I don't think being a rightist is a good thing, but NA is one.
Your feigned ignorance is tiresome and does nothing to convince anyone.

I said democracy, not progressive values. The obvious contradiction is that he has to get voted in to bring in fascism, or whatever, but apparently he has no chance, so why is the left freaking out?
That's what people said in 2015 too, right?

By the way, "the left" "freaking out" is stupid hyperbole.

Also, what is "the left" exactly, besides a catchall for lazy vague accusation used to ovoid having to be specific and defend the claim in an honest and good-faith manner?

Your feigned ignorance is tiresome and does nothing to convince anyone.

Well, you're just imagining ignorance or pretending to because you're mad.

Seems like a pretty simple point that there's nothing liberal about noticing that RDS gives off a gay vibe. Liberalism is about support for representative democracy, protection for civil liberties, science, etc. You reading him as being liberal just kind of shows that you don't have philosophical views. It's just "support the party at all costs." Telling, then, that you have one of the biggest hacks here liking the post.

Like I said in another thread the DNC coordinated attacks must of been ordered . They want trump to be the nominee

This is incorrect. These "attacks" help give fuel for FOX to make their news cycle all about Desantis and how great he is, and how hypocritical the left is, that is why Desantis is the best candidate.

Case in point:

The NAACP chairman for the board of directors actually lives in FL. I wonder if he is now going to move? Or maybe it is all just coordinated such and such

https://naacp.org/people/leon-w-russell

I think DeSantis's personality/demeanor is fine. Often time it isn't the most charismatic candidate that wins. Biden is certainly evident of that.

With that said, due to the persecutions of Trump and conservatives rallying around him imagine Trump will be the GOP candidate. Personally I wish that wasn't the case.

I think DeSantis's personality/demeanor is fine. Often time it isn't the most charismatic candidate that wins. Biden is certainly evident of that.

With that said, due to the persecutions of Trump and conservatives rallying around him imagine Trump will be the GOP candidate. Personally I wish that wasn't the case.

desantis fucked up his national chances too. He recently passed a 6 week abortion ban and a permitless conceal carry law. While those may appeal to some conservatives, as these issues get brought up in a general election debate, these positions/actions will very much hurt them when independents nation wide find out it will turn them off a LOT.

my brother is a FL resident and a big Desantis backer and wanted him over trump, but after these recent laws passed, he completely bailed. In the current political and social climate?

his advisors are retarded if they thought either of those was going to be a rallying cause for support

Seriously, this dude is a zero charisma cuck. The idea that he was going to steamroll Trump head-to-head is hilarious now.

I personally don't give a fuck if they have the personality of a potato. Policies I agree with are what I am looking for. Not platitudes or smearing the opposition or charisma. Tell me what you are going to do

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zygmunt
Back