Rewatch Derrick Lewis vs Francis Ngannou highlights

Was. Exactly.
Jones wanted none of that when Ngannou was under contract, holding the belt, and calling him out. Even as the UFC was offering him 10 millions, he said it was way too low.

When Ngannou finished his contract, he had zero guarantee that Jones would show up if he resigned.

Jones wanted none and he proved that by...

Agreeing to fight Frank, in the UFC, for the belt?

Where's Frank?

Ngannou had a bad fight, big deal. Few fighters are on their game everytime.

There is a bad night and then there is whatever the hell this was for both Francis and Lewis.

If there was ever a fight I could see a promoter jumping in the cage and calling it off it was this or ref just waving it off.

"Had a bad fight"? It was arguably the most boring fight in heavyweight history against one of the most predictable, one dimensional fighters on the roster, by the self proclaimed baddest man on the planet. Then the other striker at heavyweight where he had a chance to stand and bang and prove to be the BMF, he resorted to lay and pray
<Dany07>

Both Ngannou and Lewis are one dimensional. Their dimensions cancelled each other out

Troll gonna troll. Counter that fight with the Reyes and santos fights. 2 bad fights to Francis’ one.
Yeah but this guy ignores facts that don't suit his narrative. Every single time. Same with his Conor posts.

It's beyond pathetic

Jones wanted none and he proved that by...

Agreeing to fight Frank, in the UFC, for the belt?
He agreed when Ngannou's contract was already expired.

BTW, y'all calling him Frank really sound retarded.

Delusional to think he beats Jones. Derrick was actually landing some kicks in the first. I don't think Ngannou has the mental fortitude to beat Jon. Scared to pull the trigger, scared to get KOd, scared to engage, scared to lose

Ngannou lost 9 or 10 straight rounds at this point. Jones would never.

Yeah but this guy ignores facts that don't suit his narrative. Every single time. Same with his Conor posts.

It's beyond pathetic
Please let me know what fact I'm missing from this fight lil timmy

Frank's white knight, here to save the day.
Crybaby took his ball and went home to fight nobodies in the pfl, $8m wasn't enough to overcome his fear of fighting Jon.
What else to do but cross the street when Jones and the UFC refuse to play ball.
You, a snivelling worm calling Ngannou a cry baby? That's rich.

That fight was so weird that I forgot it really happened. Francis was terrified to engage with Lewis.

Maybe Francis was scared of his Lewis' KO ability? The important thing is Ngannou fought him. He didn't refuse to fight him, like some HW champs.
sergie had no problem fighting with black beast.

i honestly don't think jones would either.

some people are just more cautious than others.

big frank was scared of black beast and it showed.

Frank's white knight, here to save the day.

Crybaby took his ball and went home to fight nobodies in the pfl, $8m wasn't enough to overcome his fear of fighting Jon.
he needed to get paid big, because after he lost to jones he would have to go back to the sand mines

Francis sucked but I can't lie but it was hair style that fight in my opinion. Braids ngannou is borderline mythic.

maxresdefault.jpg

sergie had no problem fighting with black beast.

i honestly don't think jones would either.

some people are just more cautious than others.

big frank was scared of black beast and it showed.
Scared or not, he did face him.

If JBJ also refuses to fight Pavlovich, I hope Pav can leave the UFC and cross the street to PFL too.

Delusional to think he beats Jones. Derrick was actually landing some kicks in the first. I don't think Ngannou has the mental fortitude to beat Jon. Scared to pull the trigger, scared to get KOd, scared to engage, scared to lose

Ngannou had a bad fight, big deal. Few fighters are on their game everytime.

Lol, that fight was no barometer for either of their styles, as both guys were ridiculously wary of the others KO abilities, and played it super cautious.

Francis isn't worried about one punch KO power coming from Jon, as he has none.

But - The wrestling factor might make him less aggressive in rushing in, worrying about Jones timing shoot entries.

Troll gonna troll. Counter that fight with the Reyes and santos fights. 2 bad fights to Francis’ one.

How 'bout Stipe and Gane fights? Ngannou looked far worse in all three of those fights than Jon ever has, and Jon has fought in like 15 title fights.

I thought this was a joke thread because I didn't think any notable highlights exist of this fight, but I guess there are a few. Either way, they both looked terrible during this fight. Francis didn't show the skillset or mental fortitude to beat Jones. At least not in this fight.

The difference between both of those guys at that time and jon jones, you fucking UFC shill, is that they both were actually fighting heavyweight while jones was still pussyfooting around claiming he was moving up. Ngannou leaves and the cowardly lion comes out screaming "put em up, put em up".... yes, jones said it himself that he was terrified of fighting Ngannou, before he wasn't.

The difference between both of those guys at that time and jon jones, you fucking UFC shill, is that they both were actually fighting heavyweight while jones was still pussyfooting around claiming he was moving up. Ngannou leaves and the cowardly lion comes out screaming "put em up, put em up".... yes, jones said it himself that he was terrified of fighting Ngannou, before he wasn't.
Cyrill Gane took Francis Ngannou down lmao. Imagine what Jon would do to him.

Back