Derrick Lewis vs. Alexander Volkov will be the co main event of Khabib/Conor card

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Conor has said multiple times that he is no longer sharing his PPV points with any other champions -- I can't be bothered to source it but it's the truth (Conor doesn't even need a belt in order to collect PPV points)

Weidman bought a brand new house and a fleet of cars due to being the co main event in a Conor card (UFC 194)

Mark my words Conor vs Khabib is THE ONLY championship fight in that card (UFC 229)

PicsArt_07-17-12.09.00.jpg Good. Volkov will be one step closer to taking the HW belt

Hopefully Lewis back doesn't take a shit like the ngannou fight and he has to stand like a statue the entire time. Wanna see some action.

y2nXmLd.gif

a7nGOHj.png

I’ll take the man with proven capacity to go deep

in b4 back problems again, I love BB, but he needs to either retire or figure this out. It's unacceptable at this poiint

War Black Beast! Love that guy and hope his back issues get resolved. He seems like a genuinely good guy.

Nice!

Let’s get Kevin Lee on that card and O’Malley a fight and that’s a damn good main card

wtf, this is the co-main? I thought you would want to promote one of your champs in this slot
Well it's been said conor doesnt want another champ on the card as it'll take more ppv buy money away from him.

Which is fair as no other current champ adds any more buys to the Conor card.

Weird fight to be the co-main of the long awaited Conor card.

Conor/Khabib is possibly the biggest fight in UFC history, I dont think we should bring in the main event off of a fight with 2 sloppy gassy heavyweights. Very strong potential this fight kills all the hype of the crowd and then they will have to be re-woken up by Conor

Hopefully Derrick doesn't need to take a shit during the fight

I aint buying if the only hype fight is khabib vs conor

This isnt going to be a huge card with other fighters earning ppv points or making big money. Its going to be full og guys & gals making 5-figures. Hoping for some solid action fights.

Khabib vs Connuh*
Lewis vs Volkov*
Hooker vs Barboza
O'Malley vs Duquesnoy
Choi vs Burgos

Sergio vs Formiga*
Bahadurzada vs Alhassan
Lentz vs Guida
Sherman vs De la Rocha

No wmma would be cool for old-time's sake
Actually, thats a lit main card

volkov via brutal knees to body in clench and superior stand up technique.

Not surprised, and it’s smart to have volkov and khabib together.

They won’t stack this card very deep, since Conor and khabib will bring in the cash on its own. Expect maybe 1 more main card fight between top 10 guys, maybe 2.

conor_m.gif

Black beast has been a good company man. Now he is blessed by Conor for his dedication.

Last edited:
Back