Derrick Lewis vs. Alexander Volkov will be the co main event of Khabib/Conor card

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Kind of confuse how Lewis is the underdog again. Lewis by easy KO in the later rounds. I'm done counting him out now.

Expect a miracle healing Max to fight as co. No chance he passed on ppv points on a Conor card.

Also after 226 Beast in no way deserves Co on a Conor card
Ufc ain’t paying out ppv pts for other fights on this card. They would be stupid to

so they are going the easy route with this one. expect some wmma fights on there too.

Winner of Volkov vs Black Beast fights Stipe, then the winner fights Cormier / Lesnar for the belt.

Stipe champ by the end of 2019

Well deserved reward for Black Beast after his last FOTY contender
giphy.gif

I'm actually surprised by that. Not the biggest draws by any means. Hope they get a chunk of the PPV.

Unless this is because they're the best two that would co-main WITHOUT asking for PPV points. Then it makes sense.

Edit: oh god dammit that's in the OP.

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DON'T READ THE POST. NOT GOING TO EDIT OR DELETE. I ACCEPT MY SHAMING, I WILL LEARN FROM IT AND BECOME BETTER.

Cormier need to defend some belt. In LHW he defend belt almost 8 months ago. Let LHW fight for belt and Cormier should focus on fight in HW. He can fight Volkov/Blaydes before Lesnar fight. We need fights for belt in LHW/HW

Cormier should just jump on the khabib and Conor card to get that PPV $$$

They have no need to stack this card with massive fights. Khabibs and conors base pay will be very high without the PPV on top.

They know they going to cash in on those 2 alone.

It's a good fight to put on that card. A high-profile win for Volkov will help keep Russian fans around after Khabib gets slept.

Neat. Will be a fun fight if Lewis has his back issues taken care of. Otherwise, nice showcase for Volkov.

Two beasts but I think Volkov will get this. I think he will be the new Stipe!

Im not sold that Lewis can fight anymore, his back is really bad

Back