Derrick Lewis vs. Alexander Volkov will be the co main event of Khabib/Conor card

Who Wins?

• Total voters
It depends on black beasts back. If he comes out like last time he's getting trashed.

haha yeah right, once Conor gets a sniff that his comain event is some 22 strike making boring af heavyweight with chronic back problems im sure this will get changed. derrick lewis should be on prelims until he stop makking excuses for sucking because he has back problems.

I want B.B. by a brutal KO, but Volkov is so much more well rounded. Tough one to call.

Expect a miracle healing Max to fight as co. No chance he passed on ppv points on a Conor card.

Also after 226 Beast in no way deserves Co on a Conor card

Did the UFC miss the last couple of fights from Black Beast? How the fuck does he deserve a co main event?

So Blaydes vs Stipe along with DC vs Brocktober

I can't believe anyone actually thinks Lewis will win.

wtf, this is the co-main? I thought you would want to promote one of your champs in this slot
If I’m not mistaken, n I could be wrong here, but I remember reading that part of Conor’s new contract, one stipulation was that no other champs that get PPV points can complete on the same card as him.

Wow Black Beast coming full circle. Fighting on a Conor card is the pinnacle of mma. I remember when he was fresh out of prison in Bellator lol. Good chance to win some new fans for him.

Conor / Beebs
Max / T City
BB / Volkov
Platinum / Cowboy
Rumble / Anthony Smith

That would be a,worthy Conor card

I think Volkov will avoid the big shots and coast a decision, although I hope Black Beast can prove me wrong. Nothing but love for that guy.

If this shit don't turn out boring then WE all win.

Conor / Beebs
Max / T City
BB / Volkov
Platinum / Cowboy
Rumble / Anthony Smith

That would be a,worthy Conor card
Well Platinum/Cowboy is already booked for Denver and Anthony Smith is fighting Volkan Oezdemir in the Main Event of a Canadian Fight Night card. This fight is already been confirmed as the targeted Co-Main so I would temper expectations.

BB is dead to us just bleeders after that performance vs ngannou (ngannou too)

solid fight. we'll be looking at a canceled PPV if anything happens with the main event. prolly not gonna be the deepest main card. I know anthony pettis and sean o'malley are targeting fights at this event. would be stupid not to have a top five LW fight on the card or at least stay ready and weigh in

wonder what they do with Blaydes now. I have a hard time seeing Stipe take anything other than a rematch. Maybe Blaydes/Cain if he's healthy and ready to go

Back