Derrick Lewis vs. Alexander Volkov will be the co main event of Khabib/Conor card

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Black Beast is in a title eliminator, holy shit!

I actually think Max vs Ortega for the FW Title will be. I predict Holloway will be Conor's next opponent after they both win their next fights (both against undefeated grapplers, coincidentially enough.)

This as the co-main event makes me think that the PPV portion won't be incredibly deep. Not that it needs it PPV buys-wise considering it's a Conor card. I'm interested to see how the rest of the card fills out.

I'll take Volkov by decision.

This as the co-main event makes me think that the PPV portion won't be incredibly deep. Not that it needs it PPV buys-wise considering it's a Conor card. I'm interested to see how the rest of the card fills out.

Ditto I was thinking the same thing. Seems the UFC is going all in on the main event. Would be a real shame if it fell apart last minute. Another Wonderboy vs Hendricks situation.

really hope volkov just pieces him up the whole fight and gets a late TKO.

wtf, this is the co-main? I thought you would want to promote one of your champs in this slot

I actually think Max vs Ortega for the FW Title will be. I predict Holloway will be Conor's next opponent after they both win their next fights (both against undefeated grapplers, coincidentially enough.)
They're not wasting a title fight

Conor v Kebab doesn't need any help selling

I'm sure Lewis has been rigorously rehabbing and his back injury won't flare up again like it has 3 of the last 4 fights.

I love the Beast, but does he even train?

Not sure what to think after that last fight. Hope BB is aggrssive.

There’s about to be some black on white crime?

Ditto I was thinking the same thing. Seems the UFC is going all in on the main event. Would be a real shame if it fell apart last minute. Another Wonderboy vs Hendricks situation.
Can't blame them, Conor will pull a million buys on his own and he rarely pulls out of fights. Hasn't necessarily been the norm though. Conor cards have been stacked before but I would get it if they decided to go the "boxing format" for this sort of card.

True the UFC 202 main card to support Conor/Diaz 2 was wack

Volkov's fight to lose

Rooting for the BB though. Hope his back treatment was succesful.

Damn good fight. I'll take Black Beast via KO.

I reserve the right to change this pick if his back issues aren't sorted out.

Back