Deontay wilder vs Anthony joshua

This is pure facts.....too be fair though I am not sure how much of this is wilders fault vs his management team

I think its quite likely that he may have got some bad advice, but at the end of the day he is the guy fighting. If he wanted to fight Joshua it could have happened
the '50m offer' was such a laughable piece of spin that everyone can see through. Picking up on something Joshua said in an old interview, giving no further details other than it would be in the states on wilders terms, then refusing to meet his manager. As if that was going to happen! Its spin to make it look like Joshua is ducking yet anyone with half a brain can see right through it.
Complaining about constant lowballing and working with Hearn, until he got offered a kings ransom through Dazn. then its 'well how much is Joshua earning;? Fckin laughable

I honestly don't think he or his team ever wanted the fight, but with Joshua banging on about unification he looks like a mug if he stays quiet. they have done everything not to take the fight but try to put the blame ofnHearn. i've said for a long time now that it won't happen. there is more chance of Fury vs Joshua

No, just for the fight
As far as I'm aware it was PPV in Britain and Europe. I assume that it was just Dazn in the States??

not 100% sure as I watched the fight in a bar but I think in Germany it was DAZN.

The fight won't happen until 2021 at least now. Fury v Wilder have signed to fight a trilogy, AJ is obligated to fight Pulev and Usyk or lose two of his titles, then Wilder has his WBC mandatory. This is all going on the fact that neither of them lose in the meantime.

The opportune time for this fight would have been April earlier this year, but unfortunately Wilder turned that deal down. It being in the UK might have had something to do with it but he was offered a 60/40 split and if he won a 50/50 split in the rematch.

By just make the fight happen I dont mean right now. As you said there are other priorities at the moment and thats fine with me. I just wish we get to see that fight sometime and not in like 3+ years if at all.

He does have a choice....Again he wanted the immediate rematch, Fury did not.
Also, again the fact that Fury fought a gimme fight and Wilder fought the dangerous Ortiz totally disproves your "he doesn't have much of choice narrative."
It's a clear bias and just making up fake rules and post fact justifications as you go to discredit the #1 Heavyweight.
You clearly no nothing about boxing as all your posts suggest.......I cant see how he is no1 heavyweight he has only held one of the 4 main belts.....had no interest in trying to unify when the belts were available.....has a terrible resume and WBC have left him avoid all the hard fights. Other than Ortiz who is only a top 10 fighter he managed a draw against Fury coming off a 2 year layoff having been so far off the rails they were just a dot in the distance.

But anyway believe what you want.

You clearly NO nothing about boxing...
Hey genius, you should probably know the difference between "no" and "know" before you tackle the complex subjects of boxing and 100 million dollar deals.
I stopped reading your stupidity after that.
Hahahaha. This place.
" I No MoRe abOuT BoXiNG AN MoNEY Den Bidnessmen MILLIONAIRES AnD THe ScArEd HeAVywhate ChAMPm. .... durrr everyone IS stupid BUt Mee.."

Last edited:
AJ is probably a bigger live draw, but Wilder is a bigger PPV attraction, hence 50/50

Hearn says 50/50 take it up with him next time you clock in at matchroom
Where are you getting equal revenue draw from? That is a pretty bold claim. Wilder just drew about 300,000k ppv buys at I think $80 a pop. Not bad but $25 million isn’t exactly the promised land either.

Where are you getting equal revenue draw from? That is a pretty bold claim. Wilder just drew about 300,000k ppv buys at I think $80 a pop. Not bad but $25 million isn’t exactly the promised land either.

$25m is not great, but for a non english speaking cuban, who nobody gave a chance to and who was cordial with wilder in the build up, that's not bad

If you look at a video I posted on page 6 of this thread, you will see Eddie Hearn,( a man who has serially derided Wilder's marketability for yrs and the nemesis for his cash cow AJ,) say when asked if he was in charge of negotiations how would he split revenue b/w wilder and AJ and he said it should be 50/50. (the interviewer also said if not belts were involved) He said they were both big names and wilder's popularity has surged. This suggests they are equal revenue draws, which the number indicate, especially for a fight in the US. All of which makes DaZN's 30/70 2 fight offer for wilder disappointing, on reflection Wilder's 50m offer to AJ probably was more credible, it appears IMO

Last edited:
$25m is not great, but for a non english speaking cuban, who nobody gave a chance to and who was cordial with wilder in the build up, that's not bad

If you look at a video I posted on page 6 of this thread, you will see Eddie Hearn,( a man who has serially derided Wilder's marketability for yrs and the nemesis for his cash cow AJ,) say when asked if he was in charge of negotiations how would he split revenue b/w wilder and AJ and he said it should be 50/50. (the interviewer also said if not belts were involved) He said they were both big names and wilder's popularity has surged. This suggests they are equal revenue draws, which the number indicate, especially for a fight in the US. All of which makes DaZN's 30/70 2 fight offer for wilder disappointing, on reflection Wilder's 50m offer to AJ probably was more credible
you're delusional if you think Hearn/Joshua would actually offer Wilder a 50/50. This is some dumb convo with a low IQ Wilder fanboy recorded on an iPhone, starting god knows where in the conversation, and with the qualifier of no belts on the line.

He goes on to deride Wilder's marketability right afterward.

you're delusional if you think Hearn/Joshua would actually offer Wilder a 50/50. This is some dumb convo with a low IQ Wilder fanboy recorded on an iPhone, starting god knows where in the conversation, and with the qualifier of no belts on the line.

He already knows this. It's been told to him but he doesn't care about the truth, he cares about being dishonest so he can bum Wilder.

Why is the IQ level of the interviewer a factor when he says things you disagree with, but when he derides Wilder's popularity that part is gospel.

Wilder's popularity might be lower than you might expect considering that he is a unbeaten champ, 90% KO etc But the reality is AJ's popularity in the US isn't great, hence equal revenue draw.

Wilder didn't want to sign a multi-fight deal with Joshua's people. He's said that he simply doesn't think the fight will ever happen because of complications with Joshua's team. Some will tell you he ducked the fight and that's hilarious. To be fair, I don't think AJ ducked the fight either but he's a more managed fighter than Wilder. Now that we've seen the holes in Joshua's armor and we know that Wilder is 4 years older, it makes sense that AJ's management would make unrealistic demands to financially cover the risk of their prized heavyweight getting starched. The only way I see the fight happening is if Wilder slows with age and somebody has laid the blueprint to beating him.

Why is the IQ level of the interviewer a factor when he says things you disagree with, but when he derides Wilder's popularity that part is gospel.

Wilder's popularity might be lower than you might expect considering that he is a unbeaten champ, 90% KO etc But the reality is AJ's popularity in the US isn't great, hence equal revenue draw.
Do you think you'd have the same conversation about a given topic with a homeless person than you would someone you respected? You can tell Hearn is roughly equal parts annoyed, bemused and disinterested by the guy holding the iPhone.

Do you think you'd have the same conversation about a given topic with a homeless person than you would someone you respected? You can tell Hearn is roughly equal parts annoyed, bemused and disinterested by the guy holding the iPhone.

Maybe, but It isn't about the person holding the phone, but about the tens of thousands of people who will watch said content, including mangement of your rivals

Aj said on camera if Wilder offers 50m I'll take it, within 24 hrs offers were made, we all know how these things can work. So does Hearn this is his job

Maybe, but It isn't about the person holding the phone, but about the tens of thousands of people who will watch said content, including mangement of your rivals

Aj said on camera if Wilder offers 50m I'll take it, within 24 hrs offers were made, we all know how these things can work. So does Hearn this is his job
I'm sure Eddie peered into his magic 8 ball and knew that this conversation with a borderline retarded bum would get >50k views.

<puh-lease75>

I'm sure Eddie peered into his magic 8 ball and knew that this conversation with a borderline retarded bum would get >50k views.

<puh-lease75>

No Crystal ball needed this "bum" has 44k subsribers

Back