Deontay wilder vs Anthony joshua

44k isn't a lot on YouTube nowadays.

I’d say it’s respectable. 100k seems to be the crest though. Once you get that, more doors start to open as far as advertising opportunities. But YT still demonetizes you lol.

of course you don’t because your talking shit. Wilders done nothing to make the fight other than talk about it and chase other fighters instead

Oh so your saying we didnt discuss this in the past 6 months? Look at the fckin threads pal, nothing changed other than a couple of yous trying to brush it off as not important now as Joshua lost his belts. You idiots bought that up not the rest of the board.

you say Joshua didn’t want the fight. Yet wilders team made no ‘real’ offers for the fight and turned down 100m. Your argument is pathetic
I'm not getting into contract talks because
1) I'm a Boxing fan, not Wilder's fucking lawyer, promoter, or accountant
2) You don't know what the fuck you're talking about. I already schooled Azazel on the subject but he chooses to continue to pretend to be ignorant to the fact that Joshua and his team still have not made a fair offer.

So you do your thing. You know Joshua gets beat bad by Deontay, so instead continue to play pretend Boxing accountant.

That means all his videos get 44k views and Hearn knows who he is.

Hearn has done multiple interviews with this guy. I see little reason to suggest that particular claim (50/50) was Hearn just joking, but everything else in the video was from the heart.

Wilder ain't a massive draw on PPV , but neither is AJ in the US

do you think DaZN's proposed deal of 30/70 in favor of AJ, where Wilder gets 30/70 as undisputed champ, in a rematch, even if he wins the 1st match, for 2 matches on US soil represents a fair market evaluation? Simple question, many ignore this and answer their own question, when I pose this

Last edited:
I'm not getting into contract talks because
1) I'm a Boxing fan, not Wilder's fucking lawyer, promoter, or accountant
2) You don't know what the fuck you're talking about. I already schooled Azazel on the subject but he chooses to continue to pretend to be ignorant to the fact that Joshua and his team still have not made a fair offer.

So you do your thing. You know Joshua gets beat bad by Deontay, so instead continue to play pretend Boxing accountant.
Schooled me? When the fuck did that happen? <Lmaoo>

So you're not qualified to talk about contracts, but you're qualified to claim AJ and his team haven't made a fair offer? Are you a troll or do you just have a complete lack of self awareness?

For the record, I do think Wilder KOs AJ.

I’d say it’s respectable. 100k seems to be the crest though. Once you get that, more doors start to open as far as advertising opportunities. But YT still demonetizes you lol.
Oh yeah, I'm not shitting on them for finding an audience. I'm sure I couldn't do it, but I know it's not a lot. Looking at their videos must of them can't even scrape 5k and a fair amount don't make 1k either. Tyan Booth gets more views than these guys.

Hearn has done multiple interviews with this guy. I see little reason to suggest that particular claim (50/50) was Hearn just joking, but everything else in the video was from the heart.

Wilder ain't a massive draw on PPV , but neither is AJ in the US

do you think DaZN's proposed deal of 30/70 in favor of AJ, where Wilder gets 30/70 as undisputed champ, in a rematch, even if he wins the 1st match, for 2 matches on US soil represents a fair market evaluation? Simple question, many ignore this and answer their own question, when I pose this
By fair market value do you mean way the fuck more than Wilder will likely earn ever? Then yes.

McGregor arguably brought more eyes to the sham match with Mayweather and still made far less. But he didn’t take a shit ton less money to fight in mma out of spite because he’s not a literal retard.

Oh yeah, I'm not shitting on them for finding an audience. I'm sure I couldn't do it, but I know it's not a lot. Looking at their videos must of them can't even scrape 5k and a fair amount don't make 1k either. Tyan Booth gets more views than these guys.

Oh yeah it’s not 1-1 for sure as far as subscribers/views go. Probably around 10% for people in the 100k range.

It’s weird though - the numbers start the align more in the millions-of-subscribers range. But that’s just because the 10% of subs is such a significant absolute amount that it drives more Recommended video feature spots because YouTube wants to promote whatever is “hot”.

There’s a similar threshold with regards to mobile apps. There’s a big uphill grind to reach a certain number of users - and it takes advertising dollars to get there. But once you get there, Apple/Google will start advertising you for free because you’re making them too much money.

Reminds me of something Dave Grohl said (paraphrased): “when you’re not successful you can’t afford high end equipment; and once you become successful you don’t have to because they give it to you for free.”

Schooled me? When the fuck did that happen? <Lmaoo>

So you're not qualified to talk about contracts, but you're qualified to claim AJ and his team haven't made a fair offer? Are you a troll or do you just have a complete lack of self awareness?

For the record, I do think Wilder KOs AJ.
I CAN talk about contracts, as I already have with you (And schooled you on the subject), but like I said, none of you have enough knowledge on the subject for me to find it worth discussing again. There's no new information for us to discuss either. You will never admit you're wrong either even when pointed out when you are indeed objectively incorrect (Like the last time we had this stupid debate).

I CAN talk about contracts, as I already have with you (And schooled you on the subject), but like I said, none of you have enough knowledge on the subject for me to find it worth discussing again. There's no new information for us to discuss either. You will never admit you're wrong either even when pointed out when you are indeed objectively incorrect (Like the last time we had this stupid debate).
So you can't point to where you "schooled" me. That's what i thought.

Last edited:
Oh yeah it’s not 1-1 for sure as far as subscribers/views go. Probably around 10% for people in the 100k range.

It’s weird though - the numbers start the align more in the millions-of-subscribers range. But that’s just because the 10% of subs is such a significant absolute amount that it drives more Recommended video feature spots because YouTube wants to promote whatever is “hot”.

There’s a similar threshold with regards to mobile apps. There’s a big uphill grind to reach a certain number of users - and it takes advertising dollars to get there. But once you get there, Apple/Google will start advertising you for free because you’re making them too much money.

Reminds me of something Dave Grohl said (paraphrased): “when you’re not successful you can’t afford high end equipment; and once you become successful you don’t have to because they give it to you for free.”
Honestly I think it realigns because it’s fairly easy to buy subscribers in the thousands range but not in the hundreds of thousands to millions.

Honestly I think it realigns because it’s fairly easy to buy subscribers in the thousands range but not in the hundreds of thousands to millions.

That’s a good point! The few I’ve known that “blew up” went from nothing to a ton - but because a bigger creator started hustling the smaller channel. But you’re right - buying subs is a bigger thing at the lower end. There’s that crevasse that has to be crossed - but once you’re on the other side viewership wise, then the “organic” views start to pour over the top.

So you can't point to where you "schooled" me. That's what i thought.

You know it’s not legit because he’s only a bronze hawk. We’re in the Information Age, kids. Bronze is for dank river valleys just figuring out civilized life.

Now CarbonFiberHawk? That’s a dude I want to rap with.

I always see people spout this rhetoric, but they can never give a proper answer as to why he turned down the $100m.

Are you sure it wasn't just a bluff, did you study the history ? because i know it was nonsense according to the facts.

Are you sure it wasn't just a bluff, did you study the history ? because i know it was nonsense according to the facts.
Can I get some proof? Wilder and his team seemed to think it was pretty legit when answering questions about it.

You know it’s not legit because he’s only a bronze hawk. We’re in the Information Age, kids. Bronze is for dank river valleys just figuring out civilized life.

Now CarbonFiberHawk? That’s a dude I want to rap with.
I was about to suggest a titanium hawk, but I dunno how well that would be able to fly.

Can I get some proof? Wilder and his team seemed to think it was pretty legit when answering questions about it.
Everything I have read is that both sides acknowledge that the DAZN offer was a real offer whereas the $50M offer from Wilder’s people seemed to conflict with a bunch of AJ’s obligations and needed to be signed in a couple days which is just ridiculous for a huge contract like that.

Everything I have read isn’t that both sides acknowledge that the DAZN offer was a real offer whereas the $50M offer from Wilder’s people seemed to conflict with a bunch of AJ’s obligations and needed to be signed in a couple days which is just ridiculous for a huge contract like that.
If this dude provides proof then fair enough, but it's weird that neither wilder nor his team questioned its legitimacy.

If this dude provides proof then fair enough, but it's weird that neither wilder nor his team questioned its legitimacy.
I doubt we’ll ever have access to the contracts much less both fighters’ finances and existing contracts, so IMO all we can really go on is what the different camps have said.

I doubt we’ll ever have access to the contracts much less both fighters’ finances and existing contracts, so IMO all we can really go on is what the different camps have said.

True, but we have to look at no of subsribers and IQ level of the interviewer before we can truly trust what is said

;)

Back