Crime Dem Supporters Randomly Assault 14 Year-Old Children Because Trump

disgusting, and of course not surprised at the leftist c*nts in this thread attempting to downplay this. lol

also not surprised at the right wing c*nts attempting to generalize all liberals are like that and pretending far right nutters haven't done the same atrocious actions in the name of their politics.

Politics, it makes hypocrites out of everyone.

also not surprised at the right wing c*nts attempting to generalize all liberals are like that and pretending far right nutters haven't done the same atrocious actions in the name of their politics.

I distinguish leftists from liberals. and look at this thread...only two left leaning posters have categorically condemned this.

the rest of the C*nts are downplaying, deflecting etc.

How do you know they are Dem supporters? Could be independents for all we know...
Willing to bet that neither has ever voted for anything, Trump bad because.....well that's what they heard.

Nah. I'm having them over for dinner. Not a great dinner though. I think we'll do sauerkraut and kielbasa with a side of baked beans, and then simple muffins and Folgers coffee. I want them to feel accepted for this, but not pampered or praised.
I hope they run your kids over pulling up to the driveway.

Decent response as far as funny goes, but you're a bit of a psycho.
Why? Do you feel that your kid/ kids are more precious than the other two kids? I just wanted the same thing that you did, I guess you're psychotic as well.

Why? Do you feel that your kid/ kids are more precious than the other two kids? I just wanted the same thing that you did, I guess you're psychotic as well.

Ummmmmm I would imagine 100% of all parents think their kids are more precious than a strangers kids.

This is what I mean about the psycho thing. Why would you have to ask something as stupid as that?
As precious as your kids are to you, those kids are equally precious to their parents. You wanted to celebrate those two fucks for almost running over those kids, and I wanted to do the same. Looks like we're still equally psychotic.

This

And this
Actually, this isn't a left or right issue. It's a people who say all of x are y, they are the crazy ones. And look, you're doing it here!

Oh and by the way , you guys on the right are getting trolled hard up in this thread , it's pretty obvious .

For all the Liberals' talk about Trump's rhetoric being harmful and damaging to America, their own rhetoric is truly harmful.

Once again, people are assaulted for daring to support Trump. Once again, it is violence against children.

Leftist Liberal Communist scum throw that "Nazi" label around like nothing, when it is THEY who utilize the tactics of Nazis to radicalize useful idiots to their evil ends.

Nah. I'm having them over for dinner. Not a great dinner though. I think we'll do sauerkraut and kielbasa with a side of baked beans, and then simple muffins and Folgers coffee. I want them to feel accepted for this, but not pampered or praised.

What kind of Jebusite heathen drinks coffee after dinner?

For all the Liberals' talk about Trump's rhetoric being harmful and damaging to America, their own rhetoric is truly harmful.

Once again, people are assaulted for daring to support Trump. Once again, it is children.

Leftist Liberal Communist scum throw that "Nazi" label around like nothing, when it is THEY who utilize the tactics of Nazis to radicalize useful idiots to their evil ends.

THIS LEFTIST RHETORIC!!!!!

THIS LEFTIST RHETORIC!!!!!

Yes. The bs they put out about Trump being a racist, who locks people in concentration camps at the border, separating children from their parents. Shit like that.

And to troll a thread about the attempted murder of children who support Trump says it all about who you Liberals are.

They should get Joe son and warmachine as cell mates

Back