Crime Dem Supporters Randomly Assault 14 Year-Old Children Because Trump

Yes. The bs they put out about Trump being a racist, who locks people in concentration camps at the border, separating children from their parents. Shit like that.

And to troll a thread about the attempted murder of children who support Trump says it all about who you Liberals are.

Donald Trump has a long history of racist statements, actions and lawsuits. He also did decide to lock children in for profit concentration camps without oversight.

While you call people scum and evil in a moan about harmful rhetoric........defending Donald Trump...........

Donald Trump has a long history of racist statements, actions and lawsuits. He also did decide to lock children in for profit concentration camps without oversight.

While you call people scum and evil in a moan about harmful rhetoric........defending Donald Trump...........

Ok troll.

I'm the one who doesn't need to blanket label conservatives as evil scum.....

You're the troll, ma'am.

So it's ok to assault Trump supports then?

Also, what racist statements or things has Donald done?

Too bad for the people who got locked up trying to sneak into America. They could've tried another country. Are other countries "racist" for their border security measures?

Willing to bet that neither has ever voted for anything, Trump bad because.....well that's what they heard.
Wouldn't exactly be surprised if they're Dems but the fact that OP included it in the title suggested to me that either its a part of the story or he's being a bit of a partisan hack.

Regardless of political affiliation, I'd sincerely hope the vast majority of people would agree that anyone behaving this way towards anyone, particularly children, is a deranged fuckwit.

So it's ok to assault Trump supports then?

Also, what racist statements or things has Donald done?

Too bad for the people who got locked up trying to sneak into America. They could've tried another country. Are other countries "racist" for their border security measures?

LOL, when did I say it was ok to assault anyone?

Donald Trump has been sued numerous times (and settled), along with his dad, over not renting to minorities. He went ape shit racist over the Central Park Five, and did so long after they were shown to be innocent, started the Birtherism nonsense, and is the leader of the alt right movement, a movement started by Steve Bannon and his cohorts, based on the writings of Julius Evola.

You can detain and deport people while being humane. Trump has categorically failed to do so, and it seems like hurting people is his border policy, hence the for profit "detainment centers" that aren't really subject to oversight.

But hey, good job calling others scum while showing not a modicum of decency whatsoever. MAGA!!!

Now, back to your powder room, you're not looking pale enough.

I hope they run your kids over pulling up to the driveway.
zuRDEvN.gif

LOL, when did I say it was ok to assault anyone?

Donald Trump has been sued numerous times (and settled), along with his dad, over not renting to minorities. He went ape shit racist over the Central Park Five, and did so long after they were shown to be innocent, started the Birtherism nonsense, and is the leader of the alt right movement, a movement started by Steve Bannon and his cohorts, based on the writings of Julius Evola.

You can detain and deport people while being humane. Trump has categorically failed to do so, and it seems like hurting people is his border policy, hence the for profit "detainment centers" that aren't really subject to oversight.

But hey, good job calling others scum while showing not a modicum of decency whatsoever. MAGA!!!

Now, back to your powder room, you're not looking pale enough.

So he was sued over accusations of racism, and gave them fuck off money? They took the money and fucked off. That is the strength of their convictions. Another cry racism scam to get free money.

Was ignorant about the Central Park 5?

Birtherism? As in claiming Obama wasn't a US citizen?

Trump is the leader of the alt-right? News to me.

Inhumane is subjecting your own children to a long trek across deserts to illegally enter a country, then expecting that country to feed, clothe, and wipe your ass.

Do you denounce violence against Trump supporters or not?

So he was sued over accusations of racism, and gave them fuck off money? They took the money and fucked off. That is the strength of their convictions. Another cry racism scam to get free money.

Inhumane is subjecting your own children to a long trek across deserts to illegally enter a country, then expecting that country to feed, clothe, and wipe your ass.

These same people will say Kobe was innocent even though he paid off his rape victim.

These same people will say Kobe was innocent even though he paid off his rape victim.

Good point.

I just love all their excuses for random violence on Trump supporters. Even children.

They need a boogeyman, and since the white man won in 2016, and will win again in 2020, it *must* be racism or some kind of foul play at work: It couldn't be that more and more Americans continue to become dissatisfied with the sexist, racist, baby murdering, Democrat party.

"But Hillary won the popular vote!" Big cities don't decide everything. The electoral college exists for a reason.

Wish that my state, California, would separate the Central Valley from the rest of the state. It has evened out a lot in the past 10 years, but there's a lot of red voters out here who are not represented by the Democrats. Most farmers for example.

As precious as your kids are to you, those kids are equally precious to their parents. You wanted to celebrate those two fucks for almost running over those kids, and I wanted to do the same. Looks like we're still equally psychotic.
No I didn't. I refer you to a concept called sarcasm. This is going to take years for you, but I promise Wil be worth it.

Trump was sued by the Justice Department for long held racial policies. Fuck, you are dense.

Yes, Trump was the head birther, and yes, he railed against the Central Park Five well after they were vindicated. And yes, the alt right is founded, whole cloth, on Donald Trump, and the architects of the movement, Stephen Miller, Steve Bannon and some of the other freaks at Breitbart. Bannon has made clear the "traditionalist" thinkers he founded the movement on, and Evola, a self proclaimed super fascist, is represented more than any other.

On South and Central American immigrants: You realize the USA is largely the cause for these migration waves, right? We've been wholesale fucking with the regions since the 1890s.

When people are in the USA illegally, you treat them humanely, and deport them most likely. It's not that hard. What you don't do is set up corporate detainment camps, hold these people without oversight, and do it well beyond the legal limitations set in place, all for 22,000usd a month per child..........

Why? Do you feel that your kid/ kids are more precious than the other two kids? I just wanted the same thing that you did, I guess you're psychotic as well.

By kids do you mean his 5 cats?

No I didn't. I refer you to a concept called sarcasm. This is going to take years for you, but I promise Wil be worth it.
Yeah actually you did, why would someone want to invite complete (idiotic) strangers for dinner? It's cause you want to reward/celebrate their actions. You found humour in your sarcasm when the kids in question were someone else's, but when the kids in question became yours, you lost your sense of humour and missed my sarcasm. You accused me of being a psycho for doing the exact same thing you did, then you doubled down on your stupidity by accusing me of being unable to grasp the concept of sarcasm and totally missed the point. The point being, if you can't find humour in someone celebrating harm to your kids, then you shouldn't find humour in celebrating harm done to someone else's kids.

Back