Crime Dem Supporters Randomly Assault 14 Year-Old Children Because Trump

PHATV

Boss Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
This is about on par with the loon that slapped the child for wearing a MAGA hat. This TDS is out of control. Lucky for Mr. 4 Names that the boys' father wasn't nearby to "speak to him"---man-to-liberal bitch.

• U.S.
    Associated Press
    Police: Couple forced boys off road, angered by Trump flags
    A northwestern Indiana couple allegedly used a car to force two teenage boys off a road, angered that the twin brothers were riding bicycles adorned with flags supporting President Donald Trump, before ripping one of the sibling's flag from his bike, police said Friday. Hobart

95% of america is like a lawless bumfuck batshit country, i swear

Typical tolerant leftists. Probably fans of Alfred E Neuman.

I’m not shocked the left has become intolerant, it has to do with intelligence.

I’m not shocked the left has become intolerant, it has to do with intelligence.

The left has always been violent and intolerant. The entire ideology is founded on envy and hatred of your fellow man.

Im sure this has more to do with those two people being crazy rather than bein leftist. Cmon guys.

Typical tolerant leftists. Probably fans of Alfred E Neuman.
Thank god it was a lefty. We don’t need another right wing nut job killing someone by plowing his car into a group into a group of people.

Im sure this has more to do with those two people being crazy rather than bein leftist. Cmon guys.
Sure. Crazy is kind of unique. But angry is not so much. And crazy actions are a small step from irrational, uncontrollable anger. Leftists everywhere seem to get triggered by so much as a MAGA hat. Go walk into UC Berkley with a MAGA hat and see what happens - people will get all kinds of mad and triggered. On the other hand, walk into Liberty University with Che t-shirt or Obama hat. People would probably just smile politely and secretly pity you.

radicalized terror cell created by leftist media

The couple who assaulted those kids posted a video of the assault to their own Snapchat.....

<TheDonald>

What the fuck is a "DNC supporter"?

False flag operations at work. Possible paid actors as well. Someone should investigate the local pizza parlor while looking onto these 4

Back