Crime Dem Supporters Randomly Assault 14 Year-Old Children Because Trump

Wow they ripped a flag some assault lmao

You’re another hypocrite liberal who can attempt to down play all you want but if you had a kid (if you have even have one) who was riding his or her bike down the street with a Bernie Sanders flag on it, and some 23 yr old POS decides to pull his car right up next to your 14 year old kid with the Intent to berate them over their politics and the candidate they support (despite these kids being unable to vote in the 1st place), then the assailant runs them off the road with his car and once he does he yanks and steals their flag (their personal property) of his bike. Yet as a father when your kid walks in the door and tells you some crazy conservative ran him off the road in their car, took his flag once he stopped they bbb jacked his Bernie Sanders flag you bought for him you’d upset you’d “be laughing you a$$ off)?

hypocrisy !

Trump was sued by the Justice Department for long held racial policies. Fuck, you are dense.

Yes, Trump was the head birther, and yes, he railed against the Central Park Five well after they were vindicated. And yes, the alt right is founded, whole cloth, on Donald Trump, and the architects of the movement, Stephen Miller, Steve Bannon and some of the other freaks at Breitbart. Bannon has made clear the "traditionalist" thinkers he founded the movement on, and Evola, a self proclaimed super fascist, is represented more than any other.

On South and Central American immigrants: You realize the USA is largely the cause for these migration waves, right? We've been wholesale fucking with the regions since the 1890s.

When people are in the USA illegally, you treat them humanely, and deport them most likely. It's not that hard. What you don't do is set up corporate detainment camps, hold these people without oversight, and do it well beyond the legal limitations set in place, all for 22,000usd a month per child..........

Pretty sure the alt-right was around before ol Trump came along. And the Central Park 5 were vindicated. Trump was wrong to shit on them after the fact.

Illegals should be treated humanely: Just on their side of the border, in Mexico. We have our own problems in America, without taking in illegals whom are used by evil people on both sides for profit. America and Mexico should work better together on this problem.

Until then, yes they do have to be detained.

If a murderer, a criminal escaping justice, or a member of a terrorist organization is trying to enter the country via the Mexico/USA border, we need to identify that person.

And hell no do I support fucking with other countries to support our own interests. I believe in killing the enemy, if there is one, as soon as possible, and restoring order. I believe in spending our American resources in America. If other countries want to copy our success, they can do so. Not our job to build them up, or interfere in their business, unless they ask for our assistance.

Again, will you condemn violence against Trump supporters?

Trump has 9 months left in office. Beautiful
giphy.gif

Wow they ripped a flag some assault lmao

Maybe read the article yah jackass.

"
In a video posted to Snapchat, allegedly by the couple of their encounter with the boy, shows “the driver turns the wheel sharply as if he saw the boys and wanted to hit them with the vehicle while yelling `ya'll better get home,'" according to the affidavit. A male's voice is then heard telling the female passenger “pull that flag down" in the video which shows the female trying to reach it through her window and her saying, “get closer."

“The female is then heard saying `ya'll scared, just like your president'' and `America is not great'" followed by an expletive, according to the affidavit.

In a second Snapchat video, Perry-Jones alleged says, “Don't let me see you downtown" to one of the boys and threatens to beat him up."
"

These fucking idiots not only did this, but they fucking filmed themselves doing it, and uploaded it to Snapchat. I'm sure it was a momentary lapse of judgement and they were just good people who did nothing but tear a flag off a bicycle.

Pretty sure the alt-right was around before ol Trump came along. And the Central Park 5 were vindicated. Trump was wrong to shit on them after the fact.

Illegals should be treated humanely: Just on their side of the border, in Mexico. We have our own problems in America, without taking in illegals whom are used by evil people on both sides for profit. America and Mexico should work better together on this problem.

Until then, yes they do have to be detained.

If a murderer, a criminal escaping justice, or a member of a terrorist organization is trying to enter the country via the Mexico/USA border, we need to identify that person.

And hell no do I support fucking with other countries to support our own interests. I believe in killing the enemy, if there is one, as soon as possible, and restoring order. I believe in spending our American resources in America. If other countries want to copy our success, they can do so. Not our job to build them up, or interfere in their business, unless they ask for our assistance.

Again, will you condemn violence against Trump supporters?

At no point have I sanctioned or condoned violence against anyone for political views. You're acting like I've even implied violence against Trumpers was, or is justified.

However, one side is killing way more than the other, and sowing terror nationwide on a scale the other is not. It's the right wing, and there's a reason the FBI felt it necessary to inform the public of right wing terrorism and white nationalism being on the rise.

The alt right is based around Trump. It didn't come before him. It was erected by Bannon, Miller and a few others. They based their movement upon the ideology and "traditionalism" of Julius Evola. Maybe that's why Trump's movement aligns so well with white nationalists, and they seem to love the guy.............

Let's be real. Any kid over 10 and weighing more than 60lbs is fucking you up
I laughed a lot harder than I probably should have. Well played sir. Lol

This is the left wing tolerance: It expires as soon as you have to employ it towards someone not thinking like you.

I really think we should make a gun ban, as long as it's only enforced towards democrats. Aww the irony..

What makes them dem supporters? Because they attacked a trump guy? Is there something more to it that I'm not seeing

What makes them dem supporters? Because they attacked a trump guy? Is there something more to it that I'm not seeing
So you think them likely repub supporters, do you?

Everyone always splitting hairs to try to argue points that just make them look petty and stupid. Of course they are dem supporters. Or it wouldn't have happened. Jesus.

So you think them likely repub supporters, do you?

Everyone always splitting hairs to try to argue points that just make them look petty and stupid. Of course they are dem supporters. Or it wouldn't have happened. Jesus.
What makes you think they follow politics at all?

You know the majority of the country doesnt follow politics or vote, right?

Having said that, all the histrionics are amusing , you guys realize this is one of those things the left and the right will agree on , right?
You would think, but reading some of the responses it’s obvious that’s not the case.

<{hughesimpress}>

Back